Reading

I was wearing one of my new dresses as we were heading out to goto the library. I was so excited I was hopping up and down waiting for Undertaker.

He came downstairs and looked at me with a grin. "Re-," I cut him off and grabbed his hand pulling him outside. We sat in the front of the carriage and he grabbed the reins.

"Can I drive?" I asked giving him a puppy dog face.

"You don't even know how to drive," he exclaimed with a snicker.

"Well how am I supposed to learn if I'm never going to do it?" I replied wiggling my eyebrows to get him to say yes.

He sighed before shaking his head. I squealed in happiness and kissed his cheek. We quickly swapped sides and I grabbed the reins.

"Now after you grab the reins give it a LITTLE whip and the horses should start," he warns.

I make sure to pick up the reins and slap it against the horse lightly and they walk slowly. I smile as we are heading down the road to the library.

"TURN!" Undertaker yells. I pull the horses out of the way from the little kids in the road. I sigh relieved that I didn't hit anyone.

Before long we were nearing the library.

I pull the reins back and the horses come to a hault. I smile and get off petting the horses mane of hair. I take a random Apple out of my pocket and feed it to both of the animals.

One was silver and the other black. Undertaker smiles and gives me his arm to escort me to the library. The front had two wooden doors that looked very old and had gargoyles on either side.

We open the doors and books are everywhere! I let go of Undertaker and turn to him with a huge smile.    

"I'm going to make a errand real quick, you have fun," he grins and spins on his heal.

My eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. But soon I am picking out good books. The inferno, Little women and Mortician for dummies. I put down the books at a table and go back into the isles. There was so many to choose from, how to books, history, arts, languages and anything you could think of.

I soon got lost in the gigantic library, and roll my eyes irritated with myself. I exited the isle and see more book cases, this was going to be difficult. I sigh and walk down the hallways of bookcases.

"A Lady in distress I see?" I hear from behind me and spin on my heel. A short haired blond with beautiful yellow and green eyes leaning against a bookshelf pushing up his black spectacles with a grin on his face. "Does a man like myself need to help ya."

"No I can find my way out by myself thank you," I say politely at the sarcastic male. I turn back around and walk down the hall not knowing where I was going, but not wanting any help. I hear silent foot steps behind me and know he's still following.

"My name is Ronald by the way Ronald Knox," he stated, "Can I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"

I knew this Ronald guy was not going to leave me alone. "My name is Alyssa Wright," I replied with a smile.

He smiled back and soon I found myself in the main room in the Library. I didn't notice until now that Ronald was leading the way and helped me get here. I picked up my books and carried them.

"No let me," Ronald said taking the books from my hand. I gave him a small smile as we walked to the exit. "Do you want me to take you home- What do you need with this book?" He asked looking at the book called Mortician for dummies.

"Well thats for my..." I had no idea what to call him I didn't even know Undertakers real name or what kind of relationship we were in. So were we in a relationship or did he still want to be friends? Ronald was still waiting for a answer when I turned to him. "My friend that is going to pick me up," I say quickly turning my face to the ground.

"Why does he need need this book," Ronald asked confused.

"Well my friends name is Undertaker and he is a mortician," I explained, "I wanted to read up and learn about it."

I looked at his face and his eyes were wide. "The Undertaker!" he exclaimed, "The most experienced and awesome shini-."

"Hey love how was your time at the library?" He questioned.

"It was lovely," I beamed, " except when I got lost, but Ronald showed me out." I gave a light smile and looked at Undertaker who was looking intently at Ronald almost glaring but I couldn't see his eyes. "Undertaker?" I asked.

"Yes, we must be leaving," he said quickly.

"Ok Undertaker," I said sadly turning toward Ronald and gave him a smile and wave. He grinned and waved back walking away.

I jumped into the carriage and started reading. Soon I didn't want to read anymore, my mind was swamped with questions. What is me and Undertakers relationship? What was Ronald going to say? Why do I feel like someone is not telling me anything? What was Sebastian doing to our house? What are the dreams I'm having?

VOTE and COMMENT 👻👻👻👻