Two halfs

Undertaker's POV
"99...100 ready or not here I come," I looked through the house going room to room. I looked under beds, behind curtains, in furniture and even in drawers. I couldn't even sense her.

I started to panic immediately. I looked at the last room I haven't checked yet, it was a room with many boxes and old knick knacks. And there it was a white feather sitting on a large box. I picked it up and my hands balled into fists.

I knew what I had to do.

Alyssa's POV
-Dream-
"Alyssa," a voice called out in the darkness,"Alyssa."

"Mom?" I yell in a panicked tone.

"Alyssa?!" She yelled.

I ran into the darkness for what felt like hours until I reached a clearing. Another yard of tombstones. But there she was in a white dress with her brunette hair tumbling down her shoulders in beautiful waves. My eyes began to water with traitor tears as I ran into my mothers arms. Her hands playing with my hair as I hugged her.

"Mommy," I whispered.

"Honey," she soothed as we let go of each other. I couldn't believe she was here. "Listen we don't have much time."

I nod and listen intently smiling at her.

She gives me a angelic smile and starts. "Do not listen to Ash, things are going wrong in heaven things are not how they use to be. They are starting to kick people out telling them they are unpure and I don't know how longer I can be here."

"Why haven't you come to me in my dreams before!" I looked at her my smile disappearing.

"That is not what I'm getting at here-"

"Mom you know how much I have missed you...dad has missed you!"

I remembered my dad thinking about it now I haven't really seen him lately. Shame washed over me.

"I know," my mom says,"but i have now and ...I love you tell your dad I said so too."

She started to dissolve into the air like tiny water droplets. She was like a angle.

"Mom you can't go I love you too!"

"You can't listen to him Alyssa I love you!!"

She finally dissolved and I was alone in my dreams of tombstones and nightmares.

-End of dream-

I was on top of a soft bed the light of a big open window shining in and blinding my vision. The smell of the room was fresh and breezy. It was cold, cold, lonely and empty. I got out of the bed my feet touching the cold floor. I went to the window and looked out seeing a big forest.

When I try to open the window it is locked and bared. I went to the door Trying to open it and with a sigh of relief it was open. I opened it making sure to be quiet. I snuck out into the hallway trying to find a exit. There was a grand staircase leading to what seemed like the front door. This seems too easy...

I gently opened the door peeking out thinking Ash would be there.

Then I stepped outside examining the area, this was not the front door but the Back door. My eyes widened and my breath hitched in my throat. This was the graveyard from my dream. There he was Ash sitting in the center of the graveyard having tea like it was a normal day.
----------------------------------------------
Omg I did it this is a very short chapter an I'm sorry thank you guys that are staying with this story and voting love you guys. Also this story is on a hold/not hold kinda thing but I will try to do more feel free to comment ideas.
Ps my birthday is on the 21st YAY
VOTE and COMMENT!!!! Trust me it helps 😇😇😇😇😇😈😈😈😈😈😈