Who is this guy?

My body felt like it was being turned inside out trying to find the inner darker side of me. There was a pain in my chest and something inside of me was dragged out. I felt a tug as my nails began to be pulled from my fingers. I felt like the life inside me was being sucked out of me and I was underwater.

My life flashed before my eyes and I wanted to cry when I saw pictures of my mom and me playing in the back yard.

When my dad would come close to abusing me when I angered him, his drinking habits got worse. That all disappeared when the pain went to my face changing them morphing them into something they were not. It all stopped suddenly and I was tired but didn't feel the need to sleep anymore. it was a feeling when you hold your breathe and you need to breathe. I needed to breathe and my brain was screaming at me too but something was holding back. The pain was to much as I drifted to consciousness.

My eyes fluttered open and see I'm holding scarlet roses. I was wearing the same dress that was white and simple. I looked around drowsy to see I was in a casket. Wow this is very unusual.

"Hehehe," a spooky voice whispered from the shadow, "well I see my precious flower is not dead as I suspected." I rubbed my eyes trying to get a better view but it came out blurry.

"Where am I," I say more stern then usual.

"Undertakers shop," he laughed.

"How did I get here and why can't I see very well?" I ask as millions of questions race through my mind.

"You ask to many questions," he scoffed as I feel a hand on my forehead, "you need to sleep you have been through much."

I was going to object but my eye lids were getting to be too heavy as I fell into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------

I awoke feeling better and my vision wasn't as bad. I get up from my spot and stretch trying to find out who that man was. I go out into the main room and find a man with long silvery hair and shaggy grey clothes on. He turned around with a brilliant smile on his face and a scar that crosses his face and bangs covering his eyes. He looked so devishly handsome I couldn't put my finger quite on it. I just wanted to run to him and push his bangs from his face to unmask the mysterious man. I shake my head of the thoughts and turn to him.

"I see your up sleeping beauty," he teases, "the bathrooms down the hall and some spare clothes are in there as well." I give him a confused look as to why he's being so nice.

"What's your name?" I ask looking at his face expectingly.

"They call me Undertaker," he cackles, " and who might you be?"

"'They call me Alyssa," I whisper shyly,"Why am I in this place full of...coffins?"

"This is my job to take the dead and make them beautiful for their funeral," he says proudly.
"So then how did I end up here?" I say, "if I'm still alive?"

"You were delivered because you were thought to be dead," he said studying my face, " found you in a alley about a couple blocks from here."

I give him a questioning look but wave goodbye as I walk to the bathroom to process the information.

I walk down the long hallway opening door after door. I find two with stacks of coffins, one with a bedroom looking space and a library. I open the last door and find a wide looking room with a white tub with metal legs and a sink with a mirror and my clothes laid over the side of the bathtub.

I walk over to the sink finding a comb and start brushing out the knots in my hair. I look at myself in the mirror studying myself and what stares back at me is a stranger.I drop the comb and it makes a rattle as I let out a scream. I hear someone run in and put a arm around my waist pulling me towards them and look around for what caused me to scream. I stare at myself in horror through the mirror.

"Whats wrong Alyssa," Undertaker looks down at me with a smirk but seems more worried.

"My eyes," I say scared pointing at the mirror, "they are red." I bring my hand to touch my pale complexion and see my nails are charcoal black. I look at my hands astonished.

"They were not like that before?" he asks.

"No and my eyes were blue," I say. I blush as I feel Undertakers grip on my waist tighten and I remember it's still there. he looks at me and I sense he was blushing under his bangs, as he removes his arm.

"I'll handle this just get ready we are leaving," he demands.

I nod and he leaves the room as I begin to take a bath and put on the dress that was spread out. It was grey with a white sash it went to the floor and covered my shoulders. I slipped it on and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" he asks I feel his eyes looking over my clothing and he meets my blood red eyes with his bangs.

"Yes but where are we going?" I ask as I get into the carriage and cringe at the brightness of the sun. My eyes were still adjusting.

"To see a friend." he responds in a giggle.

-----;-;-----------------------------
Me; hoped you liked it

Ash: I still don't get why I'm the bad guy!

Me: Stop complaining at least you have a role!!

Sebastian: No need to yell, mistress.

*grabs chin and inches closer to face*

Me: Damn you Sebastian I said no.

*runs away*

Sebby: Mistress!!

Ash: that's all folks VOTE, COMMENT and thanks for reading!!!

Winks*