chpt.1"Wait- PETER? since when you're Working with the Avengers?"

Alex Parker pov.

My head was buzzing when I opened my eyes. I looked down at myself and saw that luckily I still had my clothes on and nothing was ripped, these were my favorite things. I looked around, seeing that I was in a cell. Before I could think about anything further, I heard a voice.

"Alex Parker, 18 years old, spider. Twin sister of Peter Parker alias spider man, same age. " I looked up impressed.

I then realized that Tony stark was standing in front of me. I raised my eyebrows and didn't know what to say. Or whether I should say anything at all.

My gaze slided around, I recognized Black widow. Then it fell in front of my eyes, she had knocked me out. I chuckled "my first time, a woman ever wanted to touch me" I mumbled under my breath.

I looked down and heard a male clearing their throat. My eyes shot up and recognized my brother. My face fell.

"Wait PETER? since when you're Working with the Avengers?" I spoke.

He just swallowed and looked down, ashamed. I was disappointed, we were used to tell each other everything. But I guess things are different now.

"So what's going on here?" I looked through the row and expecting an answer. It lasted a while of time until someone spoke up and told me that they were watching me since the last 2 years.

"Wait- 2 motherfu-" before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by captain America. "Language!" I rolled my eyes and started again "You were watching me 2 years? How? I-i mean, I'm not that intrensting".

"Come on Alex, you're one of the most interesting people I know" Peter shouted and ruffled his hair. My eyes widened, head shaking no.

"Peter, I'm not you" I hummed.

Mr. Stark cleared his throat and scratched his beard " I think you could be interesting". Thor, God of thunder, nod his head. I furrowed my brows and put my head in my hands.

I then heard my stomach grumble "I might got hungry" I smiled ashamed.

Wanda Maximoff laughed and walked away, but came back 5 minutes later with a tablet with snacks. She unlocked the door and gave me the tablet.

I started to eat the Poptarts, looking up and swallowing "Wanna watch me eating?".

Suddenly everyone walked trough the room, disappeared after one another. Just Peter still stood at the cell " I'm sorry" he apologized.

I sat silent, continue to eat.

"It wasn't cool, I know this Al, but I couldn't say anything to you because it was my mission! Please understand" I nod.

He shriek "really?".

"I mean, if it was mission to spy on your TWIN SISTER it's totally okay" I made a lil break " not, Pete its not cool, first you ignore me in school, then at home and now you were spying on me? You're kidding" I put the tablet beside me and clenched my fists while I stood up.

I walked further as I can to the wall of the cell "You got me in here, I'm not even dangerous, I'm just a spider, like you. Well and I'm hurt" my fist collapsed with the glass wall. It just wobbles, not even a crack.

"Wow, they really must hold dangerous people in here" I backed off and fall onto the ground, sighing.

Peter's face fall "Wait, you're not thinking they stuck you in this cell because you're dangerous right? It's - its just the prettiest cell. Please Alex, you're not dangerous" he stammered.

"No, no, of course not" I put on a fake smile.

"Parker, stark wanted to chat with you about something" Black widow suddenly appeared. I furrowed my brows down and fold my arms. Peter disappeared. "Stark didn't want to chat with him, right?" I closed my eyes.

"No" she said cold.. I opened my eyes, seeing how beautiful she was. "wow" I mumbled under my breath, hopefully she couldn't hear that. I prayed.

"You heard our conversation, didn't you" I said.

"Yes" she took a deep breath "And he's right, it's the prettiest cell in here, but you can come out now" - " I talked to Fury" she unlocked the door this time.

I slowly stood up and walked out that door. My breath hitched as I realized how near I was standing to her. My heart jumped. Her hand slowly started to distance of the code thing behind me. Her arm brushed mine. Thousand lightnings shoot through my body. Our eyes looked in each other's deeply, as we wanted to look into our souls.

"I don't want to disturb anything but Nat we have to go on a mission". Captain America broke our moment, wait, this wasn't a moment.

Nat quickly walked out with Steve and let me alone here. So I just wandered around, found some really cool things.

As I walked through a hall, a man in a black and white suit walked towards me. "Hey, I'm happy, you're Alex right? Come with me, Ive got not that much time" he introduced himself and much more.

I nod and he already started to walk away. I quickly ran after him and questioned many things, but got no answer.

"so, that's you're room" we walked into a big, not personalized room. "But I still live with may and Pete" I confessed.

"Just in case you need a place to stay" he turned around and waved me back to him. We walked back into the hall and into the cool elevator.

"J. A. R. V. I. S bring us to the Trainingroom please" he spoke.

A voice came from nowhere. "Yes Mr. Hogan"

We started to move and after some seconds, we came to a stop. The doors opened and I saw a hall. Wow.

Happy walked out and towards one of the many doors. I walked after him, like a lost puppy, well I've got a puppy, and he got to get a walk! Shit

We walked into a big room, I saw a box ring and many boxsacks. On the left side, there were many weight dumbbells.

"Okay, thank you happy, but I gotta go, my puppy has to go outside" I stammered quickly.

"Wait, wait. Ill drive you" he said.

"Oh no, it's okay" I said, "Mr. Stark have ordered that I'll have to drive you" he cut me off.

I gave up and nod.  We walked outside and he drove me home. I thanked him and rushed up the stairs to our apartment. Where I was greeted with silence, may was still at work and Peter, yeah, well he was on a mission.

I already heard the cute whimpering from Nash. The puppy was laying on his bed in my room. I put on a face and got him on the leash. Ready for the walk, we walked outside.

He released himself and after that we played a little bit in the park..

After a hour, we went back home, were may sat on the couch, reading a book. I gave Nash food and water. I noticed soft music playing on the Record player. A smile crossed my lips. "Hey may, how was work" I let myself fall on the couch too. Nash came back and then I lifted him in the place between us.

"Oh hey Alex, it was actually good, how was your day?" she spoke slightly tired. But still excited.

"Same old, same old" I giggled.

"Hey, you hungry?" she asked. I nod and she grabbed the phone. She tipped something and put the phone back to its place. "So I ordered some Italian, hey, do you actually know where Peter is?".

I swallowed and shook my head."hes maybe with Ned" I said.

"Sure" she smiled and pet nash.

After 20 minutes of talking the doorbell ringed, I walked to her and opened the door. The bring man was standing in our doorway, with our food. It smelled sooo good, let me tell you. I grabbed the food and payed him, then I closed the door and walked back to may and nash.

We ate together and put the leftovers for Pete in the fridge. I said goodnight to may and went in my room, nash typsed after me. I changed into my pj and grabbed nash, putting him next to me and  fell already asleep. Man I'm tired...

Yayyy, that was the first chapter ^^ I hope you like it :) let me know down, would be nice if you vote, don't have to tho ^^