chpt.6 first mission...

✨SMUT✨

Alex Parker pov.
_____________________

I groaned and gripped Kris hips harder, while she sank down on my dick again. Her mouth wide open, eyes closed and her hands crawled on my bare chest.

I watched her, while enjoying the view that shows, it was pure pleasure for me, seeing her fucking herself, it was so hot.
"Fuck" she moaned and arched her back, her walls clenched tight around my condom- covered cock.

"Youre so beautiful kris, did you know that?" I asked and slightly rubbed my thump around her hipbones. Her pale skin shimmerd when the moon glowed over her skin.

"Thank you-" she gapsed, I thrust harder this time and cut her off with that.

"Hun" she completed her sentence and smiled full of happiness at. I smirked and pulled her down and leaned in for a kiss. When our lips connected, a firework exploded in my stomach and I leaned deeper in.

Suddenly Natasha's face appeared in my sight and I noticed my fastening heartbeat. As fast I could do anything, I covered Kris and laid a blanket over us.

Natasha was absolutely pissed, that's all I could tell.
"Parker, jump in your suit, you gonna go on a mission with Rogers, Spiderman and me!" She turned around and slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck was that?" Kris asked, slightly scared. I fell back and closed my eyes, while amlost choking on my own spit.

"I don't know" I answered and looked to my left, where she laid. After quite a while, where we just looked at each other and slightly having smalltalk, we changed again into some comfy clothes, well Kris did, I told her to go to sleep, because it was amlost midnight. The dogs laid in their bed and slept since noon.

I smiled and jumped in my suit, I grabbed my mask and quietly closed the door. On my way to the Conference toom, I heard someone talking.

"Yes clint! She literally had sex with her!?" "No!?"
"Why should I? I'm not jealous!?"
"Bye"

That was weird. It really was, I'm sure that was Natasha, and she was talking to Clint, clearly on the phone. I shook my head and walked to the big door, opened it and walked in and took a seat.

Director Fury was standing at the end of the table, to his left, agent Hill, Steve and Peter sat already. I took a seat right in the middle. Some minutes left and Natasha walked in, in all her glory, clearly still pissed. When our eyes locked, she furrowed her brows and walked over.

"You're sitting in my chair" before I could answer some provoking shit, Fury stepped in.

"Romanoff, take a seat and let it be" she did as she was told and sat down the opposite of me. She kicked my foot under the table, I hissed and rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"Its an observation, Steve and Peter in one room and Alex with Natasha, you have to get this one guy and bring him down, well knock him out and bring him here, it should last about 3 days, better if it's not that long but starts in 30 minutes, pack up your stuff and get in the  jet!" He spoke and made a gesture for us to get up.

We nod and got our stuff ready.
I walked to the door with my bag, before I let it fall and turn back, walking back to the bed, bending down and writing Kris a little letter, after I put down the pencil i leaned down and placed a kiss on Kris lips.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the building, right into the jet. It was a strange feeling in my stomach when I thought about Natasha and me in a room, alone. But it shouldn't feel confusing, because whatever Kris and I have, Natasha Romanoff shouldn't be in my in mind. But I just can't seem to shake her out of my mind lately.