chpt.5 "who was that?!"

{Smut teaser}

Alex Parker pov.

"Hey al!" I slowly woke up and heard Kris calling my name, so I sat up and watched her taking the seat next to me.

"Wassup?" I asked, my voice was rapsy. I cleared my throat and rubbed my eyes.

"I made coffe and breakfast, wanna join me?" She smiled kindly at me and stroked my shoulder, I immediately nod, hungry af.

"Sure, what time is it?" I questioned, while standing up and followed her into her kitchen, where a German shepherd mix waited.

"Uh it's actually just five before 8 o'clock. Well, nevermind, do you still remember Kevin?" She sat down and patted the seat next to her.

"Actually not really, but he seems to be kind" I smiled and bend down for a moment, the dog slowly walked into my direction, so I held out my hand for him to sniff.

When he pressed his head onto my palm, I gently stroked his back, right up to his ears. Nash loves when I pet his ear.

"Al you really need to eat something, because I'm driving you back to school." She spoke in a quite moment of silence and I groaned immediately.

"There's nothing to groan about you dork" she smirked and pulled back the bar stool.

I stood up abruptly, slightly scaring the big dog, I petted him as an apology and took the seat, after that I stuffed the sandwich into my mouth and swallowed. "Done" I smiled goofy and jumped up again.

"No you're not" -"you haven't ate the whole sandwich" she laughed at my action and pulled me back onto the stool. While that happend, I literally fell onto her lap, let me tell you it's a weird moment, because she is a good friend of may and us. But in that moment, she wasn't, she was an attractive woman on which lap I laid.

"Don't you think you should buy me dinner first?" She laughed even harder, which made me laugh too. "I probably should" I don't know what flew through me in that moment but I just pulled her in for a kiss.
After two seconds or so, I pulled away because she wasn't kissing back.

"I'm so sorry, I dont know what happend to me and-" I was cut off,by  her pulling me in this time and started a heated kiss.

"Shut up" she whispered between the kiss. I smirked and pulled her onto my lap. When her core hit my pelvis, we both moaned loudly.

"Fuck" I groaned when I felt her grinding on my bulge.

"You like that?" She whispered in my ear, I nod immediately and explored her neck, while sucking on it, leaving dark marks.
My eyes fell onto the clock and I abruptly pulled away.

"Kris, I'm late if we don't drive now" I murmured and she just rolled her eyes at me. "But, if you want to, you can pick me up after and we can continue this" I pointed at both of us.

"Yeah, I would love to" she whispered in my ear, it made me shiver.

Kris jumped off my lap and started getting into her shoes, I copied her and together, we sat in her car, while she was driving, I laid my hand on her thigh.

Just as we arrived, I saw an familiar car, it was Natasha's.

"Oh no" I stuttered quietly while Kris parked. I clicked off the driving belt and looked at the woman next to me.

"Wanna walk me?" I asked and she nod, smiling.

So we stepped out of the car and walked, hand in hand, to the building. When I turned my back over my shoulder, I saw the redhead and my brother Peter walking into our direction, Natasha with an pretty angry face. Peter was still the normalised type of boy.