chapt.8/ "what in the fuck knuckles"

Alex Parker pov.

Someone shook me, so I had to open my eyes to take a look. My sight was still blurry and I felt so tired. But I found the
Intruder who woke me.

Sadly it wasn't Kris because it was Natasha.

Wait what? Natasha?

"Your little girlfriend had to go, her work called a few hours ago" she whispered coldly. I nod in understanding and sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked, voice still rapsy  and my whole body was aching.

"It's about 4 a.m." I widened my eyes and my jaw fell to the ground.

"And why in the fuck knuckles would you wake me at this time?" I asked and came closer to her face without really noticing.

I felt her holding her breath, looking at my eyes and lips.

No I can't do that! Keep your distance!

So I backed off a bit and still waited for her to answer. She raised a brow and sat onto my bed.

"Because we need to talk, clearing things up" she said, avoiding eye contact.

"Aha" I whispered and leaned onto the headboard of the bed.

"So it wasn't intentionally when my head laid itself on your shoulder, I was just so exhausted" she explained herself and I just nod, completely understanding.

"It's okay" I reassured her and she abruptly jumped up, clapping her hands together and stroming out my door.

"Okay, bye" I sarcasticly spoke and fell back to sleep.

Time skip

The next time someone woke me, or better something, was a loud bang and it was just two hours later since I fell back to sleep.

I choose to listen to the sound and blushed when I heard someone moaning, and crying out in pleasure.

When I listened closer, I recognised Steve's and Natasha's names each moan. I blushed even harder and felt ashamed, I just listened to someone having sex.

I shouldn't do this, oh god I'm such a pervert..

I cringed at myself and covered my ears with my pillow. But something just tells me to be angry, I didn't know where this feeling came from but I felt a bit of jealousy when I heard another moan coming from the room next to mine.

My phone ringed, luckily I couldn't dive deeper into my thoughts, and when I looked at the ID it spells Kris's name.

I accepted the call and decreased the volume a bit.

"Hey baby. I'm sorry but I have so much work to do, I probably will come a bit later today." She sounded so tired, I smiled a bit at her voice and started to answer.

"Okay, it's sad but hot when I imagine you in a doc. Coat, nothing underneath"-"working hard" I whispered and felt myself getting a little bit horny but it was still so early.

"Oh, we can definitely do that later when I'm back" she whispered back and I could hear the smirk she put on.

"Okay, but I gotta go, byee" she said.

"Byee, see ya" I spoke and ended the call.

I sighed and looked around this room, it looked so cold. I definitely need to change that soon.

But first are the dogs, who's need to get out, so I went with them on a little walk for about two hours and came back when dinner was ready.

I showered real quick and walked in the dinningroom just in shorts and a tank. All eyes on me, I blushed a little bit and took a seat next to Steve, because there was none left.

He smiled at me and I cringed at the memory from today morning. But we started eating, this time pepper cooked the meal, it was delicious tho.

"Wow" I moaned and shoved another fork of this kind of pasta in my mouth.
"This is amazing" I said and pepper just chuckled while the others nod.

"Thank you" she replied and we had a slight conversation.

After some Smalltalk and eating, we washed the dishes and relaxed a bit. That was until we heard a loud crash outside, we all jumped up and went to the huge window.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath, while a huge monster walked through the compound, with each step, the floor was shaking.

"Assembled here in 5!" Tony shouted, even tho we all stood like next to him.

So we jumped in our suits and assembled again on the window. The monster almost arrived in the backyard.

"What do we do?" I asked, my voice slightly shaking.

Natasha looked at me and raised her brow in confusion. She then shrugged her shoulders and I decided that standing around isn't very helpful so I went to the roof and swinged around the thing.

"What are you doing Al?" I heard Peter asking through the mic in my mask.

"I dunno but just standing won't help us" I spoke and watched the monster looking around, when his eyes met my body, it ran towards me.

I widened my eye and swung to anotber tree near.

When I catched my self, I saw the others coming out, the monster swung his fist into my direction, I only passed it with luck.

"What is that thing?" I heard Wanda asking.

I took a serious look at it and damn this thing was ugly af. Their skin was yellow-green and looked so wobbly.

I cringed and asked J.A.R.V.I.S if he could scan it. When the scan was done, the AI told me that it only reacts to fire or hot things, which causes a lot of damage to it.

But if he swings his claws on you, the chance to survive is very low, because there's running venom through him.

One little injection is fully enough to kill a grown person within seconds.

"Guys be careful, don't get scratched" I shouted over the mic and swung to another tree.

"And we need fire to bring him down".

Tony understood and flew up, aiming his suit on him, while shooting with his new update, fireballs.

"Wow, I didn't know you were so on fire!?" Steve mumbled, but we all heard him.

"Uhh, someone's gay huh?" I teased him a bit and smirked, even tho none of them would see it.

"Why label yourself if you can have everyone?" He laughed and I raised a brow.

"True" we heard Natasha speaking.

I turned my head into her direction, seeing that she looked into mine too.

Suddenly something heavy crashes down and made everything shake. The monster was down!

"Good job tony" I said.

"Thanks kiddo" I smiled at the nickname.

While we went back in, tony called Fury to tell him about it and to clean up this "dirt" like he said.

Fury wasn't happy but he agreed to send someone for cleaning.

-A few hours later in the evening-

I laid in bed watching a film all alone, after I walked a bit with the dogs,  when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I shouted and the door opened, representing my lovely girlfriend. She looked so exhausted so I petted at the place next to me while holding the cover up for her to join me.

She smiled tired and fell next to me. She immediately cuddled up to me and I placed a kiss on her temple.

"How was work?" I asked and looked down to her, she raised her face up and opened her lips.

"Good but it always almost drains me" she chuckled and I embraced her even more in my arms....

We talked a bit more until both of us were so tired, we just slipped into dream land....