chtp.3"oh that's actually my first party"

Alex Parker pov.

I groaned as my eyes opened, but luckily today was Saturday. So the day was hopefully chill. When I looked to the left, I saw Nash laying and still asleep. I yawn and sat up, rubbing my eyes, trying to get the "sleep" out of them.

I stand up and walked in the bathroom to make my morning routine.

A bang on the door made me flinch all of the sudden.

"Hey al, could you please hurry? I need to pee" Peter asked. "yea, give me two more seconds." I answered and finished my routine.

I opened the door and Peter and me switched the rooms, he walked in and I out. The front door opened and a tired looking may walked in.

"hey may" I greeted her and walked towards my aunt. My arms embraced her tired body. She sighed and snored quietly, I chuckled and lead her to her room.

When she fell onto her bed, she immediately fell asleep. A smile crossed my lips and I left the room, closing the door quite.

My phone rings and I looked at the ID-caller.

"unknown" I mumbled and accept the call.

"Parker?" I asked.

"hey Alex, it's me Wanda. Do you want to come over?" I furrowed my brows and thought about it before I said yes.

"But I need to take my pup with me" I warned her.

"that shouldn't be a problem" she laughed.

"Okay, I'll be there in 20" I hung up and walked back in my room, changed into new clothes and packed my stuff, my Longboard and nash.

"Okay bud, lets go" I mumbled and stepped onto my board, grabbing his leash and he was already ready to run. I chuckled and swung my feet on the ground to get some speed.

Well amlost 20 minutes later we arrived at the avengers compound. We walked in and I heard footsteps. My head turned around, my eyes met Natasha's. My heart flattered, and start beating fast.

"hola" she furrowed her brows. "hey?"  And then, bum she just walked away. Instead Wanda was coming and gapsed. "You told me you have a puppy? But that thing is a baby!!!!" She ran towards Nash and kneeled down to his height.

Little nash whimpered and hide his head in between my legs. I smiled and petted him "it's okay Nash" I whispered and kneeled beside him.

He whimpered and slowly walked towards Wanda.

"So why did you asked me to come over?" I asked slightly nervous. She raised her brow and smiled " because stark over there" she turned around and aimed at mr.stark behind her "starting a party at 8".

A party? Well.

I nod and mumbled something stupid to myself. "Hey, want something to drink?" Wanda stood up again and looked me in the eyes. Again, I nod and smiled at her.

Nash and I followed her into the livingroom where the avengers already sat and chatted. What a great vibe, I thought and suddenly I felt a burning glare on me. My eyes wandered around and sticked at Natashas green orbs. Wow.

"Don't you dare fall into her eyes!" I rolled my eyes and scratched my arm.

"I surely will not" I mumbled and walked over to them and sat down next to Thor.

"Hello lady Alex" she spoke and I laughed a little bit of this name. "Hello  Mr.Thor" I watched him and noticed the smile on his face when I answered his funny greeting.

"Hey Alex" Clint shouted and I gave him a nod.

"Here is your drink" Wanda handed me my drink, I thankfully nod and she sat down next to Natasha. Her eyes still fixed mine and I felt a shiver ran down my body and made me shook quickly.