chpt.4 the party

Alex Parker pov.

After Natasha's and my conversation, I changed into something party-like. I didn't know Peter had something like that .

The outfit:

I did the last thing and was hella satisfied with this outfit

I did the last thing and was hella satisfied with this outfit. When I walked back into the livingroom, I felt burning glares on my body, and I start feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly my eyes met Natasha's. The world stopped for a moment, the time slowed down and I saw her lips moving so I tried coming out of this trance.

"What did you say?" I asked when I walked straight towards her figure. Her eyes wandered down my body and I didn't felt uncomfy, weird. I thought and scratched my neck.

"I just said that I like your outfit" she mumbled quietly, her hands folded in her lap.

"Oh uhm, thank you, I guess" I smiled weirdly and took the seat next to her. Natasha turned back to Bruce and they started talking again. So I turned away too and found Agent Hill, she walked into my direction, I stood up and smiled kindly at her.

"Hello Miss.Parker" she spoke and walked right past me, I frowned and shook my head while walking right to the bar to get a drink. Well I ordered a whiskey on ice just because I wanted something slow.

"Here's your drink sir" the bar tender spoke and I just let it be. Even it annoys me that most of the people are using the wrong pronouns on me. But for today, it was just fine.

So I thank-nod him and leaned over the table to take a sip of my glass. A long while, nobody has spoken to me, the people where busy talking to the real team or to Spider man. But I didn't mind, people are absolutely not my thing.

"Hey fella" I heard those words whispering in my ear, so I looked next to me, there was a beautiful lady leaning onto this table, I smirked and greeted her back.

"What's your name?" She asked sweetly and innocent, even I think she isn't that innocent.

"What ever you wanna call me" I shot back and winked at her, she immediately blushed and ran her finger along my jaw "Alright then, baby, wanna go upstairs?" She whispered in my ear, I slowly nod while smirking.

While we were walking along the hall I totally forgot about Nash, it fall right in front of my eyes. Shit shit shit but he is surely in good hands, I hope...

But for this moment I was so turned on, I didnt think twice to gonna sleep with this stranger. She turned around and pushed me against the wall, I moaned and slid my tongue in her mouth, her hands wandered down my chest, I smirked and started kissing her neck. She then moaned and gripped my slowly growing erection.

"F-uck! I didn't g-get your N-name?" I stuttered and gripped her hair. I closed my eyes, I felt her getting on her knees and slowly opening my belt. My pants are getting tighter by every second that goes by.