please read

hello. i'm not one to normally do this, but this needs an update/disclaimer...

first things first: I NO LONGER SUPPORT MARILYN MANSON. i haven't supported him ever since it was speculated on a viral twitter thread a few years back that he was the person evan rachel wood was speaking about in front of court. furthermore, i wrote this when i was hyperfixated on ahs: apocalypse and i had the one damn song on replay. please stop commenting about him. he is a terrible, sorry excuse of a human being. he has abused many woman, and evan rachel wood's testimony/court case is just the beginning of what he's done. i'm not going to edit this book, because quite frankly i'm too lazy. i'm just putting it out there that no one should give him their money – and that includes streaming his music. he's done other horrible things before evan came foreword that left a sick feeling in my stomach that were clear signs (namely, reading text messages from an ex on stage – in these texts his ex was begging him to leave her alone and to stop sending his fans after her. unfortunately i don't have the video anymore, i found it years ago on tumblr).

second of all, please watch what you comment on this. i'm really tired of your cringey/pointless/gross/thirsty comments... and i'm not afraid to delete them... and i don't care if it lowers this book's ranking either. thankfully wattpad has made deleting comments an option. if i have to go through every comment, i will, but lately i've only been going through what i see in my notifs. really, it wouldn't be much of an issue... if i hadn't noticed someone with a school shooter profile pic was commenting on this book (gross!). anyway... go outside and touch grass, people. you can't spend all day reading fanfiction lest you forget reality.