ELEVEN: VISIONARY

AFTER FALLING ASLEEP AFTER THEIR ACTIVITIES, Eve entered a dream world of sorts

AFTER FALLING ASLEEP AFTER THEIR ACTIVITIES, Eve entered a dream world of sorts. She felt as if she was drowning.

She knew what this was. A vision. Madame Voyait's gift allowed her to only see so far into the future. It had been a long while since she had a vision, the last one being of Michael's return two months before it finally occurred.

Something was wrong. Something bad was going to happen.

In this world she shot up from a bathtub, waking up wide eyed and heart pounding. She knew it was some sort of symbolism, that it had something to do with the approaching future her vision was warning her of.

This can't be happening, she thought to herself as she watched everything she was promised fall apart.

I won't let this happen, she told herself, watching as her vision continued from Mallory's point of view. I won't let him die, she continued firmly, eyes narrowed at the witch in the driver's seat as she reversed a third time. She watched as his grandmother told him to go to Hell as she held his broken body.

Waking up, she gave herself a moment to collect herself before getting up and making her way to Venable's old office.

She looked both ways across the hall twice before leaving her room. Barefooted, she creeped through the halls without a sound.

Upon reaching the door, she found that Michael was already opening it before she could knock. "Eve?"

"Can I come in?" She couldn't meet his eyes out of fear that she'd cry. Seeing him young again, broken and confused and so unsure broke her heart. And to kill a child who'd done no wrong? Eve knew she was what humans perceived as evil, but she was also smarter. She knew that evil had to do with one's point of view. Her and Michael were survivalists, doing what they needed to stay alive. But these witches? They wanted to harm him before he even had the chance to follow her darkened path. They weren't going to give him the option to become who he wanted to be and follow his own path instead of his father's, they were just going to kill him.

He opened the door wider to let her in. "I was going to check on you." he admitted, "Something felt wrong."

Eve took in a sharp breath and got straight to the point. "You're going to die."

Michael laughed. "Darling –" he started only to stop himself when he saw her expression. "What'd you see?"

"Mallory is going to kill you."

Michael smiled and attempted to reassure his wife. "Dear One, you know they can't –"

"Cordelia has her and CoCo under identity spells. That was why I couldn't get passed the wall in their heads." She cut him off. "Mallory is going to use a spell to go back in time to before you met Mead and the Satanists to kill you. She's going so far back that I wouldn't have met you yet. Cordelia is willing to die for Mallory to become the next Supreme."