FIVE: DRAG ME TO HELL

AFTER HER VISION AT HAWTHORNE SCHOOL FOR EXCEPTIONAL YOUNG MEN, Michael had sent Eve to be with Miss Mead

AFTER HER VISION AT HAWTHORNE SCHOOL FOR EXCEPTIONAL YOUNG MEN, Michael had sent Eve to be with Miss Mead. He visited the two at night when the warlocks slept and would spend the night, awaking before Eve and returning before he could be caught missing.

Michael had yet to be in, leaving the two women home alone. This wasn't something that happened often, and it made Eve feel uneasy.

She had every right to be.

She was lounging in her and Michael's shared bed when she felt a familiar darkness approach. "Father?" she questioned, sitting up quickly in surprise of his unplanned visit. She took notice of his facial expression. "Is something wrong?"

"I need to get you out of here." he said, reaching forward to grip her arm.

"What?!" she exclaimed, flashing her red eyes at him. "No!"

"Eve, you need to listen to me. You're not safe here. We don't have much time, we must go."

She shook his grip off of her. "I'm not going anywhere until you give me an explanation!"

With sullen eyes, he reached out to touch her cheek, showing her his memory from earlier.

"Another vision, Madame Voyait?" Asmodeus questioned.

She turned around to face him, expression grave. "You need to retrieve Eve and bring her back to Hell immediately."

The Demon's brows furrowed. "What did you see?"

"Cordelia Goode is planning on burning your daughter at the stake and then hiding her soul somewhere Michael can not retrieve it. Somewhere he'd never return to: the Murder House."

Asmodeus then realized the gravity of the situation.

Madame continued, "We both know demons do not have souls. What's left of her human soul is barely in existence. She has followed the path of darkness, thus destroying the majority of her soul. If my vision comes true, what's left will be destroyed. It'll be like she never existed."

Asmodeus' expression hardened. He couldn't let this happen, especially not when no amount of magic, dark or light, could bring his daughter back. Not only that, but he knew a part of him loved his daughter. He nodded, turned away, and used astral projection to send himself to his daughter's location.

Eve stumbled backwards. "I can't just leave without saying goodbye!"

"I'm sorry," he said, grabbing her arm again, "So sorry." He astral projected them back to Hell.