001

It had been so long since kenma step a foot in the hospital.

He hated the gloomy vibe, a place he hated. but he needed to be there to visit his grandma because she was the only family he had left.

He walked through the hallways while holding a piece of paper with something written on it 'room 109'. It was probably the room of where his grandma staying in.

He looked at the numbers on each door 'room 107... room 108.. and room 109.' he thought in his head. The long haired boy knocked on the door and went in

"Hey grandma." Kenma said in a low voice "Oh hey darling." his grandma replying in a raspy voice "How are you?" Kenma asked "Im doing great darling. Why don't you have a seat?" his grandma offered. Kenma took a seat and just listened to his grandma's stories, Kenma looked at the window seeing that it's already dark.

"Well i have to go grandma it's already dark outside i'll visit you again tomorrow." Kenma said standing up "Oh it's night already? Well it was nice seeing you today darling. I'll see you tomorrow." His grandma said laying down in her hospital bed "Bye grandma goodnight." Kenma said while exiting the room.

The next day he was packing his stuff because he's gonna start staying the night in the hospital he didn't want to leave his grandma all alone in a gloomy place.

A while later he finished packing. he put on his backpack and started walking to the door, he glanced at his apartment thinking that it'll be a while until he comes back.

But he didn't really care because his apartment was also a really gloomy place. He couldn't even call it his home because he doesn't even remember what home feels like.

He soon arrived the hospital and walked through the gloomy hallways again 'shit i forgot what her room number is, i think it was like 108 or something? i guess i'll just go and check' . he thought while sighing

He finally reached room 108 after walking so much he knocked on the door and went in "hey grandma.." he said in a low voice he looked up to see a guy with black hair that looked like a rooster's hair sitting up in his bed.

"Oh sorry wrong room." Kenma said looking at the guy "Oh it's okay but i do need some company" The rooster haired guy replied with a smile "Oh okay i guess..?" Kenma walked up to him "Here, sit down!" The rooster haired guy offered while tapping on the end on the hospital bed.

Kenma sat down at the end of the hospital bed looking uncomfortable and annoyed he wanted to get out as soon as possible "So what's your name?" the rooster haired guy asked "I'm Kenma. Kenma Kozume. Kenma replied with a low voice avoiding eye contact.

Silence. no one was talking it was really awkward "Aren't you going to ask me what my name is?" the rooster haired guy asked breaking the silence "No." Kenma replied coly.
"You're so cold." The rooster haired guy whined "And you're annoying." Kenma looked at the rooster haired guy.

"Ooh im hurt." The rooster haired guy said. But kenma only rolled his eyes avoiding eye contact "Im Kuroo by the way! Kuroo Tetsurō. How old are you? Why are you here? What school do you go to?" Kuroo asked so many questions

"Why do you have so many questions you're really annoying." Kenma groaned looking annoyed, Kuroo didn't say anything he was looking at Kenma waiting for an answer.

Kenma sighed "I'm 17, i'm here to visit my grandma, and i go to ***** highschool." "Ooooh nice! i guess you got lost looking for you're grandma huh?" Kuroo teased kenma

"Im 18 by the way! so im your older brother." Kuroo said proudly "Like i care." Kenma whispered "HEY I HEARD YOU!" Kuroo shouted.

Kenma started laughing 'maybe the hospital won't be that gloomy anymore' he thought to his self smiling.

"Anyways i have to go visit my grandma in the other side of the hallways room 109" Kenma said after laughing "Oh yeah you're here to visit you're grandma!" Kuroo replied.

Kenma nodded standing up with his backpack walking to the door "Visit me again okay?" Kuroo said looking like he didn't wanna be alone. "yeah... surez" Kenma whispered going throught the door.