006

A month has passed. Kuroo finally understood that he loved kenma, not in a platonic way but a romantic way. Kenma felt the same he also understood that he was in loved with Kuroo.

Kuroo was also struggling more with his disease. He got skinnier and weaker, he only had one month left.

Kenma knocked on the door "Come in..." Kuroo said in a low voice. Kuroo was starting to struggle with speaking, Kenma came in the room "It's finally december huh?" Kenma said approching Kuroo with a soft smile. Kenma sat down on the chair beside the Kuroo's hospital bed.

"Yeah December..." Kuroo looked at Kenma knowing he had only 1 month left. "Kenma what's your favorite season?" Kuroo asked "Hmm probably spring, what about you Kuro?" Kenma asked "Definitely winter. I hope it snows and if it does i would wanna make a snowman with you." Kuroo said looking at Kenma.

Kenma nodded as a response.

"So what do you wanna do for christmas?" Kuroo asked Kenma "I don't know what about you?" Kenma looked at Kuroo. "Hmmm maybe we should just hangout together?" Kuroo said with a smile on his face. "Sure." Kenma replied smiling back.

That night Kuroo was left alone in his room since Kenma had to take care of his grandma. Kuroo was deciding when he should tell Kenma how he felt "Christmas. I'll tell Kenma on christmas." He whispered clenching his hand.

Kuroo looked at the window seeing it was snowing "It's snow-" Kuroo said "Kuroo! it's the first snow of the year!" Kenma barged in Kuroo's room interrupting Kuroo. "Yeah it's snowing." Kuroo softly smiled at Kenma.

"Let's go outside tomorrow." Kenma said "But i can't-" Kuroo tried to say "If i have to sneak you out i will." Kenma said looking determined remembering what Kuroo said. Kuroo chuckled "You're so stubborn."

The next day Kenma went in Kuroo's room when no one was looking, Kenma helped Kuroo get on his wheelchair. Kenma pushed Kuroo through the hallways looking around so that they wouldn't get caught. They both finally reached outside seeing the snow on the floor.

Kenma made a snowman while Kuroo was watching. Since he couldn't get off his wheelchair Kenma made him one "Look this is you" Kenma said showing of the showman he made. Kuroo laughed "That doesn't look anything like me." Kenma pouted "Yes it does look at it, it looks like a rooster" Kenma replied.

Kenma proceeded to make another one beside it but the one he was making was taller than the other one. "Now this is me" Kenma said looking proud "I think it's the other way around. I'm supposed to be taller" Kuroo said. "Yeah yeah anyways do you wanna take a picture with it?" Kenma asked.

Kuroo's eyes widened realizing they had never took a picture before. "Sure." Kuroo replied. Kenma pushed Kuroo beside the 'kuroo' snowman and Kenma went to the other side next to his snowman. "Smile." Kenma said.

Kuroo started shivering Kenma noticed and his smile dropped "Let's go back inside." Kenma said looking at Kuroo. "No." Kuroo responded "What? you're obviously cold we have to go back inside." Kenma said looking at Kuroo. "Fine." Kuroo replied looking at the snowman.

Kenma sighed and pushed Kuroo's wheelchair back inside the hospital. Minutes later they finally reached Kuroo's room. "Here sit down" Kenma said patting on the hospital bed. "I'll get you hot chocolate" Kenma said after helping up Kuroo to his bed. "Okay." Kuroo replied not looking at Kenma.

"I'll be back." Kenma said tucking in Kuroo with a blanket so he wouldn't get cold. "Okay." Kuroo replied.

23 days had passed it's december 24 at 11:59 p.m Kenma stayed at Kuroo's room they wanted to celebrate christmas together. Kenma was staring at his phone '11:59 December 24' "Why is this minute taking so long" Kenma looking mad at the phone. Kuroo chuckled.

'12:00 December 25' Kenma smiled "Merry christmas Kuroo." Kenma looking at Kuroo sitting beside him "Merry christmas Kenma, thank you for staying with me." Kuroo smiled. "You really need to stop thanking me you know." Kenma frowned.

'Because im the one who's supposed to thank you for coming into my life.' Kenma thought to himseld

'Thank you Kenma' Kuroo thought to himself

They both smiled at eachother "Actually... Kenma i wanted to tell you something" "Kuroo i have to tell you something." They both said at the same time looking at eachother surprised, they both chuckled. "You go first." Kenma said.

"I don't really know how to tell you this.." Kuroo said blushing looking at Kenma. Kenma was still looking at Kuroo waiting for a response "Kenma i-" Kuroo stopped talking getting interrupted by a nurse barging in his room.

"Sir Kenma your grandma." The nurse said. Kenma looked at the nurse confused.

"What about my grandma..?" Kenma asked getting worried.

Kuroo held Kenma's hand tightly, Kenma looked back looking at Kuroo's eyes Kuroo also looked at Kenma's eyes. Kenma broke eye contact by looking at the nurse again.

"I'm sorry your grandma... is gone." The nurse said.

Kenma froze trying to process what the nurse just said. A tear dropped Kenma started sobbing "No... no... no." Kenma sobbed. Kenma stood up letting go of Kuroo's hand running to the opposite room seeing his grandma dead on the bed.

Kenma sat down the chair beside his grandma's bed, Kenma held on to his grandma's hand "G-grandma... Merry christmas" Kenma whispered still sobbing. Kuroo came in the room while a nurse pushed his wheelchair. "Kenma..." Kuroo whispered.

Kuroo was placed next to Kenma they were now both beside Kenma's Grandma's bed. Kuroo held on Kenma's other hand. Kenma sobbed not even noticing Kuroo being there.

Kuroo also started crying getting flashbacks when Kenma's grandma was sharing stories about Kenma when he was a kid.

A few days passed it was Kenma's grandma's funeral.
Kenma and Kuroo were the only ones at her funeral, Kenma was standing infront of his grandma's coffin holding a flowers. Kuroo was beside Kenma but he was sitting on a wheelchair, he was also holding flowers.

They both threw the flowers at the coffin. Kenma started crying "It's all my fault." Kenma whispered. "Don't say that." Kuroo tried wiping Kenma's tears.

"It is my fault, if i was with grandma and if i saw her struggling with breathing i could've called a doctor immediately." Kenma sobbed "No no Kenma. Don't say it's your fault" Kuroo replied. "She could've been saved." Kenma sobbed.

Later that night Kenma was staying in Kuroo's room, they were both laying on the bed. Kenma's head was on Kuroo's shoulder. "You know... you're grandma used to tell me that you talked about me to her.." Kuroo softly whispered "Really??" Kenma said looking at Kuroo with teary eyes. Kuroo nodded in reponse.

"Damn it grandma." Kenma chuckled, Kuroo chuckled with him. They talked for hours until Kuroo saw Kenma sleeping on his shoulder.

"Kenma.. i'm scared, I don't wanna leave you all alone. I love you." Kuroo whispered looking at Kenma not knowing he was still awake.