008

It was Kuroo's funeral. Kenma dressed up and bought a bouquet full of Kuroo's favorite flowers.

He showed up at 12pm waiting for other people to show up.

1:00 p.m
He was still waiting for people to show up.

2:00 p.m
Nobody has shown up yet.

3:00 p.m
Maybe they're all late.

4:00 p.m
Kenma was loosing hope for anyone to show up.

5:00 p.m
Kenma was still waiting.

6:00 p.m
It was getting dark.

7:00 p.m
It was already dark.

8:00 p.m
Kenma decided that he would say goodbye by himself.

"Hey Tetsurō. I thought you we're joking about no one showing up on you're funeral. But you weren't, you we're right that i would be the only one here." Kenma said while tears fell down to his cheeks.

"People are missing out on you Kuroo. They don't know how much a fun person you are. I hated the hospital until i met you, you were like a sun who would always bright up the room. And i thought the hospital was a gloomy place."
Kenma chuckled.

"Thank you Kuroo Tetsurō for everything."
Kenma softly smiled trying not to cry anymore.

"I love you Tetsurō you piece of shit." He cried. He was wiping his tears trying not to cry. But he couldn't stop he was biting on to his shirt so no one in the cementery could hear him cry.

He didn't wanna show anyone else how he looked like when he cry.

Because he remembered how much Kuroo loved how he looked like when he cried.

He only wanted to show it to Kuroo and nobody else.

8:46 p.m

Kenma threw the bouquet of flowers on Kuroo's coffin. He watched the 2 men bury Kuroo's coffin for hours.

After notcing how dark it was he stood up and thanked the 2 men who burried Kuroo's coffin. He hurried home and started cooking food.

"Here Kuroo-" He stopped talking remembering that Kuroo was gone. Nobody was gonna eat the food he cooked.

"Ugh. I cooked too much food i guess i'll just eat all of these." Kenma scoffed looking at the food.

After eating he went to the rooftop to go stargazing with Kuroo.

"Oh right. Kuroo's gone." Kenma whispered to himself. He sat down on a chair looking at that stars. He saw one shining  more brightly than the other stars.

"Hey Kuroo. I don't know if you're listening, i don't know where you are right now but i hope you're listening." Kenma said looking at the star.

"I know that you are never coming back and i am honestly trying my hardest to be okay with that." Kenma whispered trying not to cry.

"Knowing you, you probably want me to move on and fall in love with somebody else. But i am so so sorry Kuroo. I can not do that. How can i love someone new when i dream of you every night?" Kenma started to cry.

"I was prepared, but it still hurt." Kenma softly cried.

"We will see eachother again. If not this life, then another. I will look for you in every lifetime, until we finally stay." Kenma tried to stop crying looking at the shining stars.

He stood up and started heading down to his room 'I love you Tetsurō more than the stars.' He thought to himself and started crying again going into his room and went to bed.

"What if you and i were meant to part ways, only so we could see eachother again."

Maybe in another lifetime // KuroKenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें