005

Another month has passed it's already November. "Hey Kuroo 16 days until you're birthday!" Kenma said barging in Kuroo's room. Kuroo got weaker he only had 2 months left, "Oh hey Kenma, yeah 16 more days..." Kuroo said in a soft voice.

'But 2 more months until i leave you.' Kuroo thought to himself. "Also Kuroo since you can't leave your room now i have a surprise for you tonight." Kenma said looking happy. Kuroo confused trying to figure out what the surprise would be "What is it?" Kuroo asked "It wouldn't be a surprise if i told you, idiot." Kenma chuckled.

"Oh yeah." Kuroo laughed. "Anyways, i have to go somewhere i'll be back later." Kenma waved at Kuroo exiting the room. Hours passed it was already dark outside Kuroo was asleep when Kenma came back. 'Good he's asleep.' Kenma thought to himself preparing the surprise he was talking about.

An hour passed Kenma was finished and Kuroo was still asleep. Kenma walked toward Kuroo's bed and softly shook him "Hey kuro wake up." Kenma still shaking Kuroo "huh..?" Kuroo waking up. "What is this??" Kuroo's eyes widened. "This was the surprise i was talking about." Kenma smiled. "I love it, Thank you Kenma." Kuroo said smiling.

The room was full of stars Kenma sticked them onto the ceiling. "I wanted to give you something special like the stars, but this was the only way i could give it to you." Kenma said looking embarrassed.

"  Kenma said looking embarrassed

"Thank you Kenma." Kuroo said looking at the stars. 'but you didn't have to do this even though i couldn't see the stars outside looking at you made me feel like the universe was nothing.' Kuroo thought to himself. "Thank you Kenma i really do love it." Kuroo said "Stop saying thank you it's embarrassing." Kenma said blushing.

"Here sit down." Kuroo patting on the bed, Kenma sat down beside him and put his head on Kuroo's shoulder. "But Kenma." Kuroo said "Hmm?" Kenma replied looking at Kuroo. "Since i can't go out how are we supposed to play volleyball on my birthday?" Kuroo asked pouting "I'll try talking to your nurse and doctor about it. Because i made a promise." Kenma said seriously.

"Okay." Kuroo smiled "By the way Kenma, do you believe in other lifetimes?" Kuroo asked "Yeah why?" Kenma answered looking at Kuroo.

"I hope in our next lifetime we become volleyball teammates." Kuroo said smiling at Kenma.

Kenma's eyes widened "Yeah.." Kenma replied "I'd be the captain tho and we'd have a really good team!" Kuroo said excitedly. "We also have to go to the nationals." Kenma joined in "Yeah! I also want our uniforms to be red! since red is our favorite colour!!" Kuroo said excitedly.

"Also i wanted to get into this school called nekoma. I heard their volleyball team was strong." Kuroo smiled "But i couldn't get in since i got sick." Kuroo's smile faded. "Don't worry.. we'll both get into nekome in our next lifetime i promise it." Kenma added giving Kuroo a soft smile.

Hours later both of them fell asleep after talking about volleyball for hours.

16 days passed it's already Kuroo's birthday. "Happy birthday Kuro!" Kenma barging in Kuroo's room holding a cake. Kuroo was surprised that Kenma even brought him a cake evon though Kenma didn't sing happy birthday Kuroo was happy Kenma tried to do something for him.

"Hey i talked to your nurse she said i can bring you out just for today." Kenma smiled looking at Kuroo "Really???" Kuroo asked looking excited "Yeah." Kenma smiled.

Kenma took Kuroo's wheel chair and placed it beside the bed, "Here get on." Kenma said patting on the wheelchair. Kuroo tried getting on the wheelchair but couldn't. It broke Kenma's heart seeing Kuroo struggling to get on his wheelchair, Kenma helped him getting on the wheelchair.

Kenma started pushing Kuroo outside the door while the nurse was watching them getting outside the room safety 'Thank you.' Kenma mouthed to the nurse. The nurse smiled giving him a thumbs up, Kenma pushed Kuroo through the hallways and reached the elevator.

An hour later they both arrived at the volleyball court. "Woah it's been a while since i stepped a food on a volleyball court." Kuroo said looking surprised. "Same.." Kenma added also looking shocked.

Kuroo tried standing up from his wheelchair and failed Kenma rushed to Kuroo helping him out, they couldn't play volleyball. "Hey sorry we can't play volleyball.." Kenma said looking at Kuroo "It's okay, seeing the volleyball court was enough." Kuroo added softly smiling at Kenma. "This time i really promise that in our next lifetime... we'd play volleyball almost every day." Kenma said looking serious.

Kuroo chuckled trying not to laugh out loud. "Are you laughing??" Kenma pouted "No." Kuroo said trying to keep a straight face but ended up laughing out loud. Kenma was blushing embarrassed by his own words he was red as a tomato he looked like he was about to explode.

"I hate you." Kenma pouted "You know you don't." Kuroo said sarcastically. "Happy birthday rooster." Kenma whispered "Thank you Kenma." Kuroo looked at Kenma smiling.

'Im so glad that we crossed paths, i guess timing was just never our thing.' Kuroo thought to himself.