004

Kenma stood up from the bench "Let's go" Kenma looked at Kuroo "Okay." Kuroo stood up and followed Kenma back to their rooms. "Oh Kenma i forgot to ask when's your birthday?" Kuroo asked still following Kenma through the hallways. "It's on October 16." Kenma replied "OH! NEXT MONTH!" Kuroo shouted. "Shhh." Kenma replied "Oh right... sorry" Kuroo asked shushing his self "What do you want for your birthday?" Kuroo whispered.

"Hmm.. idk maybe we could watch a movie in your room with your laptop?" Kenma said in a low voice. "That sounds okay let's do it." Kuroo whispered trying to be quiet since it's midnight.

They both reached room 108 and room 109 "I'm going in" Kuroo said looking at Kenma "Okay bye." Kenma replied opening the door to his grandma's room. "No goodnight?" Kuroo asked "No." Kenma said looking back at Kuroo.

Kuroo chuckled "Goodnight Kenma." Kuroo waved walking in his room and closing the door. "Goodnight kuro." Kenma whispered going in his grandma's room.

A month passed Kenma and Kuroo got closer and became good friends but, there was something weird about Kuroo's feelings.

Kuroo was sitting down on his hospital bed, Kenma knocked at the door "Come in." kuroo said. Kenma walked in "Hey kuro." Kenma said in a low voice.

'You walk in, and my heart beats different. Is there something wrong with me?' Kuroo thought to himself. "Oh hey Kenma. Happy birthday!" Kuroo replied "Thanks." Kenma replied sitting down beside Kuroo.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Kuroo asked opening his laptop. "I'm fine with anything." Kenma replied tucking his self with the blanket. Kuroo finally found a movie to watch it was a horror movie. "Are you okay with this one?" Kuroo asked Kenma "Yeah that's okay." Kenma replied looking at Kuroo.

It has only been 25 minutes in the movie and Kenma was already scared Kuroo was only teasing Kenma and making fun of him. A jumpscare suddenly popped out Kenma was shocked he didn't even noticed that he was hugging Kuroo.

After the jumpscare Kenma regained his consciousness and realized what he was doing. "Oh sorry..." Kenma said embarrassed "..It's okay." Kuroo replied also looking embarrassed. Both of their hearts started beating faster like it was about to pop of their chests.

'Damn why is my heart beating so fast?' Kuroo asked to his self.

'Who's heartbeat is that? is it mine or is it kuroo's?' Kenma asked himself.

The two made eye contact and started blushing. They both knew that they had fallen for eachother but they didn't want to admit it. Because they both knew that this would end badly.

Minutes later, they finished the movie and Kenma was already sleeping on kuroo's shoulder. Kuroo closed his laptop and put in on the desk beside his bed, Kuroo stared at Kenma like he was a star shining up in the sky. Kuroo put his head on kenma's head and fell asleep.

The next day Kuroo woke up and sat up on his hospital bed seeing Kenma was gone. He was probably embarrassed at the fact he fell asleep on Kuroo's shoulder.

Kuroo was still sitting up on his hospital bed and heard a knock "Come in." he said thinking that it would be Kenma. But it was a nurse who came in "Hello Sir, i have something to talk about with you." The nurse said looking serious.

"What is it?" Kuroo asked looking confused "Well.. after doing a check up on you yesterday we now know how many months you'll have left." The nurse said looking at Kuroo. Kuroo was shocked that his eyes opened wide "What do you mean? are you saying that i only have some months left!?" Kuroo asked angrily.

"Calm down Sir. Yes you only have a few months do you wanna hear it?" The nurse asked trying to calm down Kuroo. Kuroo's eyes widened and looked sad "Yeah...sure." Kuroo said in a soft voice.

"Okay... Sir you only have 3 months left until you die." The nurse said "... THREE MONTHS?!? ONLY THAT MUCH I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MORE.. BUT THREE MONTHS REALLY???" Kuroo shouted trying to stand up from his bed, but he was too weak to do so.

"Im sorry sir." The nurse told Kuroo "you can leave now." Kuroo said coldly to the nurse "Okay, just call me when you need something." the nurse left the room and Kenma came in.

"Hey did she check up on you? How are you?" Kenma asked with a small smile in his face. Kuroo tried to calm down and said "Yeah she did. Actually Kenma i have something to say.." Kuroo mumbled. "What is it?" Kenma asked looking worried.

Kenma stared at Kuroo waiting for a response but instead of a response he started crying "Im scared Kenma. I only have three months left.." Kuroo looking at Kenma. "thr-three months....? is this a joke? stop it it's not funny Kuro." Kenma said trying to not cry.

"No kenma, it's not a joke.." Kuroo said and Kenma started crying "No... no you can't die yet. You can't leave me." Kenma said running towards Kuroo hugging him while kuroo's still in his bed sitting up. "Im sorry Kenma im sorry..." Kuroo sobbed.

A few minutes later they finally calmed down Kenma was now sitting beside Kuroo on his bed. Kuroo now had his head on Kenma's shoulder. "Hey Kuro." Kenma said "Yeah...?" Kuroo replied looking at Kenma "Promise me you won't leave me...?" Kenma looked at Kuroo tearing up. "Kenma i... i promise." Kuroo replied about to tear up. Kenma reached for Kuroo's pinkie "Pinkie promise..?" Kenma said looking at Kuroo. Kuroo chuckled "You're so childish.. pinkie promise." Kuroo replied looking at Kenma.

They both fell asleep in Kuroo's hospital bed after crying. The next day Kuroo woke up seeing Kenma was still beside him. Kuroo smiled 'thank you for not leaving me.' Kuroo thought, Kenma woke up and saw Kuroo was staring at him.

"What are you staring at?" Kenma asked with his morning voice. "Nothing." Kuroo turned away blushing Kenma saw Kuroo's red ears. "Hey Kuro." Kenma whispered "Yeah?" Kuroo asked turning around looking at Kenma. "Never mind." Kenma replied hiding his self in the blanket. "Oh okay?" Kuroo said confused.

'i like you Kuro, that's what i wanted to say.' Kenma thought blushing under the blanket.