002

Kenma knocked and walked into his grandma's room "Hey grandma" Kenma said smiling a little.

His grandma was surprised that Kenma was smiling after 3 long years, You see there's a reason why kenma doesn't really like or know how to express his feelings because of what happened 3 years ago.

-FLASHBACK-

His mom died when he was 14 he used to be really close with his mom. He used to be an energetic and happy when he was a kid, until his mom died in a car accident.

They we're both in the car when it happened they we're both passed out after crashing to a truck. They we're both rushed in the hospital but when he woke up his mom was already announced dead.

He blamed his self for what happened that day, the reason was he was arguing with his mom over volleyball and since they we're arguing she couldn't concentrate on driving and crashed into a truck.

Ever since that day he stopped playing volleyball, he also moved with his grandma after getting out the hospital. He started being cold and barely talked to people.

-PRESENT-

After seeing Kenma smile his grandma thought 'Maybe i didn't need to worry about him that much' "So Kenma darling you're gonna start staying the night here right?" His grandma asked

"Yeah and i became friends with the guy across you're room. i think it'll be fun" Kenma said with a small smile "It's good to hear that you're making friends." His grandma replied "Yeah.." Kenma whispered

Kenma sat down at the chair beside his grandma's hospital bed. His grandma was laying down in bed and started telling him stories he listened until his grandma fell asleep.

He stood up and looked at the window to see thst it was already dark outside. He decided to go for a walk outside since he heard from the nurse that there was a garden outside.

He walked throught the door and closed it he was walking out the hallway seeing it was empty. He took his phone out his pocket to check what time it was '11:03 pm' 'that's probably why the halls are empty it's already late'

He found the garden and started walking to a bench but he saw a guy sitting down and looking at the stars he kept walking towards the man, It was Kuroo.

Kuroo looked beside him seeing Kenma sitting down "Oh hey what are you doing out here it's late?" Kuroo asked maintaining eye contact. "That's what i should be asking you, are patients allowed to be here outside this late?" Kenma replied looking at kuroo.

Kuroo broke eye contact and started looking at the stars again, he was quiet for a minute "Nah i'm not allowed to but don't tell anymore" Kuroo replied after being quiet.

"Yeah okay.." Kenma replied while looking at the stars too "Do you like stargazing ?" Kuroo asked "Well i guess i don't dislike it.." Kenma replied still looking at the stars.

It was quiet they were the only ones in the garden and they we're only looking at the stars. "What about you? Do you like star gazing?" Kenma broke the silence asking Kuroo.

"Yeah! I love stargazing!!" Kuroo stood up shouting, Kenma got startled and looked at Kuroo "Shutup it's late you're gonna wake the other patients up." Kenma looked at Kuroo sighing.

"Oh yeah forgot about that..." Kuroo sat down slowly and stared at the stars again "Stargazing makes me feel like im home." Kuroo said randomly, Kuroo looked at Kenma and asked him "What about you? what makes you feel like you're home?"

Kenma was quiet for a second and said "I don't know." Kuroo looked confused and asked "What do you mean?" "Well.. i don't really remember what home feels like..." Kenma said still looking at the stars.

It became quiet the two stopped talking, after minutes Kuroo broke the silence and said "Well i hope you find you're home..." Kenma looked at Kuroo "Yeah... thanks" and looked back at the stars.

"By the way.. why are you here?" Kenma asked "Oh i have a disease" Kuroo replied "When did you find out you had a disease?" Kenma asked because he was curious.

"Like 2 years ago.. i also moved in the same day i found out i had a disease" Kuroo replied "What's your disease if you don't mind me asking?" Kenma asked looking at Kuroo.

"It's called Lou Gehrig's disease or ALS for short" Kuroo said still looking at the stars, Kenma pulled out his phone to search up the disease. He looked shocked after looking it up "So theres no cure?" Kenma asked "Yeah..." Kuroo replied.

"BUT IM OKAY! im still strong but im just getting depressed at the fact that no ones going to say goodbye to me when im dead or even attend my funeral" Kuroo said laughing.

"What do you mean??" Kenma asked looking concerned "Well my parents are gone, i don't have a lover, and i don't have friends" Kuroo replied looking at the kenma.

"You'll be my friend tho right?" Kuroo asked "Yeah.. sure" Kenma looked at Kuroo looking concerned 'maybe i shouldn't get attached to him.. it's gonna end up bad if i did" Kenma thought to his self.

"Anyways wanna go back inside?" Kuroo asked "Yeah" Kenma replied softly, they both stood up and started walking to their rooms. "Hey wanna stay at my room?" Kuroo asked "Sure i guess" Kenma replied "Nice! I still don't feel sleepy and i want to talk to someone!" Kuroo replied.

"Yeah yeah now quiet down we're still in the hallways its midnight people are asleep." Kenma said sighing "Oh yeah sorry" Kuroo said. Kenma was walking ahead of Kuroo and Kuroo was just following Kenma like a trained cat.

They both entered Kuroo's room Kenma sat down at the couch and Kuroo sat down on the hospital bed. "Kenma tell me stories im bored" Kuroo said "No." Kenma replied coldy "Pleaseeee" Kuroo whined "No." Kenma replied again.

"Why are you so mean all the time? We're you born this way?" Kuroo asked Kenma looked at Kuroo annoyed "Bye i'm going back to my grandma's room" Kenma said standing up he walked out the door and slammed it.

"What's his problem?" Kuroo said confused if he said something wrong