Yours

Eddie supposed that if the world was to end anytime soon that he'd spend those last seconds alone with his guitar and his thoughts, a quiet concert in an epic depression, but he was wrong because Eddie had a Steve.

He wasn't just a boyfriend, he was Eddies boyfriend, and naturally that mattered..

Steve wasn't really the same as he'd always imagined but he knew him well nonetheless, every inch of the boy was willingly within Eddies possession, not a moment going by when either of them regretted it.

Of course on the other hand Steve had always thought that he'd be surrounded by people when the world ended, because that's how he usually was, however if the world were to end he'd much rather spend his last moments with Eddie, the sky would fall and the ground would fracture beneath them, but the end of the world wasn't the case of their demise, no.

They were at fates hand, puppets of reality with their strings tangled within eachother, but that didn't matter, because as they had told eachother many times they belonged in the arms of their partner..

And naturally Robin knew this, Steve hadn't been himself since the incident, no one had really, but it affected him the worst, at first she wondered why, but then she realised, Eddie was the only thing Steve loved, and now Eddie was gone..

The light was low on the evening of Eddies funeral, he had chosen to have it at night just before he died, Steve didn't care how dark it got as he lay there, tears streaming down his face, for his future without Eddie would be infinitely darker..

Hiiii
This is another authors note to say thank you for the amount of reads and votes I've gained,
Yours,
Apollo