Thicc with more seas than the ocean

Mild spice, you have been warned, if you deny the warning I shall send you to Nando's so you can complain about their spice

Eddie was working in a music store , hanging a variety of different memorabilia from the walls and ceiling, his boyfriend leant lazily against the large black counter in the corner, directing him when his picture frames were wonky, the majority of the time however his eyes were fixated on his ass.

Eddie was wearing tight jeans that sat low on his waist, revealing his stomach if he raised his arms, though Steve did not complain, he found the way that his boyfriends shirt rose up attractive for a reason he couldn't quite explain.

For a few moments he slipped into a fantasy, one were the long haired boy closed up the shop, pinning him against the counter and-

"Woahhh there Stevie, you got a little friend?"

Eddie watched as the other boy became flustered, he approached, placing his hands carefully on the others waist, only making the hidden situation worse, a smirk began to grow on his face.

"I've seen you staring darling-.."

Steve began to protest, only to be silenced by a single ringed finger coming to his lips..

"Come to the back, okay?"

The back room was dark, with a similar desk to the front, which Eddie promptly lifted the other boy onto, resting his hands in the boy's jeans pockets and looking up at him, a mildly smug look on his face..

"What dyou want first?"

It was now Steve's turn to become smug, first he glanced to his boyfriends lips, and then to his zipper..

The long haired boy caught on quickly, dropping to his knees and slowly pleasing the other , being careful to deprive him slightly before finally letting him have relief and pulling off, swallowing with ease.

Once again Eddie stood up, gently capturing Steve's lips within his own, letting him take control until he took over almost as easily as he'd kissed him, he felt the other boy become lazy, obviously tired, he'd become used to this slow post orgasm kiss with him since Steve always dropped off to sleep very soon after.

"Stay awake a little longer sweetheart, then we can go home"