Remote Viewing

Your POV

You woke up to the sound of running water... making you desperately need to pee, but you didn't want to move. You were wrapped in Eddie's arms and it was the most happy and safe you'd felt in what felt like a lifetime.
"I know you're awake Y/N... and I know you need to pee" Eddie whispered in your ear. You smile.. WAIT! What? How did he know you needed to pee?!
"I can hear your bladder about to burst" Eddie laughed, trying to keep his voice low. Well... how embarrassing. You shift around, feeling a bit uncomfortable. That was something you were going to have to get used to. You sit up, rub the sleep from your eyes and look around the room. El was filling up a small inflatable pool with water from a hose. Not the strangest of things to wake up to, but still a bit weird. It took you a moment to process what was going on, then you remembered what she said last night. Today, you were going to try to bring Eddie's powers out by putting him in a salt bath. Weird. Morning brain fog really messed with you sometimes; it normally takes you a while to comprehend anything.
You stand up to make your way to the toilet and stand on something squishy... yet also hard.
"OW! Shit!" Yelled a muffled voice from below. Oops. Dustin sat up rubbing his hand.
"Sorry Dustin!" You quickly apologise. Not the best wake up call. You stifle a giggle as you start rushing to the bathroom trying to hold it in. When you come back, mostly everyone is awake.. except Robin.
"Wakey wakey Princess" you say as you start shaking her arm. Robin isn't much of a morning person... as happy as she is.. mornings are the worst for her.
"Eurgh.. go away Y/N" she grunts as she rolls over. You decide to leave her to it; everyone hasn't had much sleep recently, she deserved it.
When the pool was full, El, Mike, Will and Steve started pouring salt into it. A lot of salt. Apparently you had a load left over from last year when El still needed the salt baths.
"Are you ready?" El asked Eddie. He nodded. You watched as Eddie started to take off his clothes. As he removed his shirt you could see the very faint outlines of scars... scars from where his body had been torn to pieces from those repulsive bats. You longed to go to him and cuddle him, more for your own benefit than his. Eddie caught you staring and smirked at you.
"Been wanting to get me out my clothes for a while haven't you Y/N?" He jokingly asked. You can feel your cheeks going red as heat flared up in your face. Wow. How easily embarrassed you are. You look away just in time to see Dustin wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner at you. You do the appropriate thing - throw a pillow at his head.
"Ayyyy, your boyfriends naked" is the first thing you heard Robin say. Well she woke up just in time didn't she? You turn to look back at Eddie. He's standing in his underwear, hands on his hips with a giant grin on his face... staring right at you.
"God, stop it! Get in the damn pool already!" You laugh as you throw a pillow at him too. Eddie turns and steps into the water. He sat down and looked at El for direction.
"I want you to find someone Eddie. All you must do is concentrate on this person, think about only her" El told Eddie. She blindfolded him with his own handkerchief, then asked him to lay down. She placed her hands either side of his head, showing Eddie an image of the girl.
"El.. who is she?" Eddie asked curiously.
"Just find her... think you can do that for me? Or at least try?" She responded. Eddie mumbled some form of agreement as El removed her hands from his face. She turned on a radio and maximised the volume. Static/white noise apparently helped them to concentrate.
"Think about only her Eddie, focus only on her. You can do it, you can find her" El encouraged. Who was she trying to find? You glance a questioning look in her direction but she just shakes her head.
"The less everyone knows the better... we can't risk anything" is all she said. Hmm... ok.
You watch as Eddie lay floating light as a feather in the middle of the pool. He looked so calm, so serene. This power they were working on was called remote viewing. It was probably the best one for Eddie to start with- El could do it without the blindfold and white noise now.
Eddie's eyes started rapidly moving underneath his eyelids... a good sign that it was working.

Eddie's POV

Eddie was in a very dark place. Probably his own mind. He was looking for someone... a girl. He kept picturing her over and over, looking for a connection. Who was she? El didn't say. She had dark eyes and dark hair, with a purple tint to it. Her hair was big and wild and her fashion sense was... well, a lot like Eddie's; very freak-like. Eddie smiled as he carried on pushing... pushing through the darkness to find this girl.
He could hear voices, very faint voices that were laughing. He followed the sound. A scene appeared before him; it materialised just like they did in his memories.
"Have you found her Eddie?" He could hear Els voice echoing around his head.
"I'm not sure, I can hear voices" he responded, not knowing if the words were being sent to El.
"Follow them Eddie, follow them and tell me what you find" she replied. Ok. So she definitely heard him then.
Eddie walked into the scene before him. A group of .... Misfits? Freaks? Eddie's kind of people! They were all sat around a table discussing plans to take someone out.. oh ok, maybe these weren't Eddie's kind of people.. they seemed a bit... murderous. Eddie laughed to himself, thinking 'how rich' when he was literally a vampire now. Can't get more murderous than that.
Eddie decided to focus less on what they were saying and more on where he was. He had to find this location for El. Walking around the room, he started looking through random things; a notepad, a stack of papers, some books. Nothing gave it away.. until he found some leaflets. One leaflet in particular... 'SAVE OUR GOD LOVING COUNTRY FROM THE SATANIST CULTS SPREADING LIKE A DISEASE' read the headline. Eddie chuckled... what was the world coming to?Anyway, there was a number to call on that leaflet, along with an address. The address was 38 E 103rd street, Chicago. Sweet. That was easy.
Eddie turned around with a smile on his face ready to tell El.
"Shit!" He yelped. The girl he was told to find was standing directly in front of him, staring at him. She raised an eyebrow, full of suspicion.
"Who do we have here then? Who are you?" She asked Eddie.
Eddie fumbled over his words, confused as to how this girl could see him.
"KALI!" Shouted one of the other punks.
Kali? Who is Kali?
Eddie closed his eyes tightly and when he opened them he was back with his friends.
"Who is Kali?" He asked El.
El smiled.
"Our sister. We need her help" she responded.