Yuzu: Worst Duelist

(A/N: For Yuzu stories, I will have the Male Reader, Y/n (Your Name), use a Performapal Deck with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon as his ace, just like Yuya's deck. Enjoy!)

(Your POV)

Opponent: Go! Dark Armed Dragon!! Attack Y/n's Odd-Eyes Dragon!!!

You: Ahhh!!!

Your LP: 800 ---> 500

"Y/n's opponents Dark Armed Dragon attacked his Odd-Eyes Dragon and sent a gust of wind heading Y/n's way and knocked him back."

You: Ugh, ow...

Opponent: Man, it is true. You are the weakest duelist in this school. You Show shouldn't have duelists like you.

You: I... I'm not a weak duelist...

Opponent: Do you really believe that? Look at your Life Points!

Your LP: 500

Opponent: Look at mine!

Opponents LP: 4000

Opponent: You can't even touch me. And do you hear the crowd?

I listened closely as I hear everyone saying about how much I suck.

Student 1: Is this kid serious?

Student 2: He doesn't have a chance winning against him.

Student 3: I can't believe we have a student like him here at this school.

Student 4: He really is terrible.

Opponent: You know, some duelists never know when to quit dueling, but for you, you didn't even start! How could you win with cards like yours?

You: I... I...

I look at the cards in my hand. My Performapal monsters aren't able to beat his Dark Armed Dragon, they're too weak. And if I try to put them in defense mode, I'll just be postponing the inevitable; me taking a big fat loss.

Opponent: Go ahead, it's your move.

You: (Sigh)

I was about to draw my card, slowly and depressingly. I can't believe I start duels that I can't compete in. There's no use of dueling anymore, after this, I'm done.

???: C'mon Y/n!

You: Huh?

I look to see where the voice is coming from and see that it's my girlfriend, Yuzu.

Yuzu: Don't give up! You can do it!

???: Yeah! Go Y/n!

From behind her, I see emerge Gong, Allie, Tate and Federick. They all came to support me.

Yuzu: You can win this duel!!!

Gong: Gong believes in you, Y/n!

Allie: We all do!

Federick: Which means you should believe in yourself too!

Tate: You can do it Y/n!!!

You: You guys... Can I really do it?

Yuzu: If you lose this duel, I'm ordering the most expensive item on our dinner date and you're paying!!!

Right, I forgot, we have a date tonight. How did a loser like me get someone like Yuzu. I looked at my hand and looked at my opponent. I get back up and got ready to draw.

You: Alright, it's my move!

Opponent: And this'll be your final move. So go! Make it count Y/n!!

I'm going to beat this guy. It's time to actually duel, I got to get my game one and rev it up. All I gotta do is feel the flow and take control of this duel, starting now!