Rin: Winning Duelist

(A/N: For Rin stories, I will have the Male Reader, Y/n (Your Name), use a Speedroid Deck with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon as his ace, just like Yugo's deck. Enjoy!)

(Your POV)

Rin: Are you crazy?!

You: Ahh!

Rin yelled at me right after I gave her the news.

Rin: There's no way I'm letting you challenge the best Duelist in our school!

You: Why not?

Rin: Have you seen how aggressive and mean he can be?!

You: It'll be fine Rin! You know I have a winning streak going on!

Rin: (Sigh) I know...

You: Once I beat him, not only will I be the top Duelist in our school, but it'll be my 100th win in a row!

Rin: Yeah yeah... When is the duel?

You: Today, after school.

Rin: What?!

You: What's wrong?

Rin: I thought after school, we were gonna work on your Duel Runner together! It symbolizes our love!

You: We can do that after the match, don't worry.

Rin: Grr, you better not get hurt badly.

You: Relax Rin, I got this duel in the bag.

(Timeskip)

Right after school, me and the top Duelist met up in one of the available Dueling Arena's in the school. We have the Vice Principal with us as a referee and to determine if my opponent stays as the top Duelist in the school or I get to take his place.

Rin came along as a spectator to make sure that if I somehow do lose this duel, she would at least give me a piggyback ride home because she thinks my opponent will mess me up badly. Well, at the moment, he is.

Opponent's Monsters:
Stardust Dragon: 2500 ATK/2000 DEF
Gravity Warrior: 2100 ATK/1000 DEF

Just now, his Gravity Warrior Destroyed my Speedroid Monster and I only have on my, field, Hi-Speedroid Kendama and Speedroid Skull Marbles that's in defense mode.

Opponent: Now! My Stardust Dragon will attack your Hi-Speedroid Kendama!

"Stardust Dragon made an attack on Hi-Speedroid Kendama, destroying it and blowing a gust of wind towards me"

You: Ahh!

Your LP: 400 ---> 100

Opponent: I end my turn. Go ahead Y/n, make a move.

You: Grr...

Opponent: I must say, for a person that won 99 times in a row, it's kind of disappointing that you I barely scratched my Life Points.

Opponent's LP: 3800

Opponent: You got no cards in your hand, one monster on your field. You better make this draw worth it. Because if not, there goes your chance of taking my spot as Top Duelist and your streak is ruined.

You: (Gulp)

I get nervous for my next move. My heart is beating so fast. I put my hand on my deck to get ready to draw, and I'm shaking. If I seriously lose this duel, then my 99 wins meant nothing.

Rin: C'mon Y/n!!!

You: Huh?

I look up at Rin, forgetting she was watching.