Rin: Crash + Sick

(This'll be 2 stories in 1 chapter! From time to time, I'll put 2 short stories in one chapter to make it just as long as the other chapters that only have 1 story. Enjoy!)

---CRASH---

(Rin's POV)

You: Ow!

Rin: Hold still!

You: But it hurts!

Rin: Deal with it!

You: (Sigh)

At the moment, I'm applying rubbing alcohol on Y/n's cheek. He's got a big cut on it after he crashed his Duel Runner and got into a big accident. And because of that, he's in bed with an ice pack on his head, one wrapped around his arm and one wrapped around his leg. Not to mention he's got a brace around his other leg, so he really can't go anywhere.

Rin: There, all done.

You: Thank god.

I put away the rubbing alcohol and go back to Y/n immediately. He's just on his phone, watching more dueling videos and just sigh.

Rin: Can't believe you crashed your Duel Runner.

You: At least I'm alive, right?

Rin: (Sigh) I'm glad I can at least take care of you at home.

I move closer to Y/n and kiss his cut, which makes him wince a bit.

Rin: You should get some rest, you've been up for so long. (giggles) I'll even sleep with you!

I say as I happily hop in bed with him, go under the covers and snuggle close to him, making sure not to touch his leg that's in a brace. His ice packs are wrapped around the his other arm and leg, so I don't need to be too careful.

Rin: Sleep time!

You: Nah, I'm good.

Rin: What?! Why not?!

You: Not tired, plus I'm watching Jack Atlas.

Rin: Hmph...

I get upset that he doesn't want to sleep, but I have a way to make him go to sleep. I sit up and just watch with him for a bit. As we're watching, I remove the ice pack that's sitting on his head and my hand through his hair. I then start scratching his head.

I like to run my hand through his hair and scratch his head like he's a cat every now and then and I notice every time I do this to him, he always seems to fall asleep after just a few minutes. And as I look at him, I smile and see his eyes slowly start to close.

You: Mmm...

As his eyes start to close, his grip on his phone gets weaker and once his eyes are fully close, he lets go of it. I wait a few more minutes until I can stop scratching his head. I grab his phone, pause the video he was watching, turn it off and set it aside.

I listen closely and hear his soft snoring.

Rin: (Giggles) Worked like a charm~

I kiss his cheek and  slowly and carefully lie back down and rest my head on his chest. He then rests his chin on my head and I smile.

Rin: Sleep tight~

---SICK---

(Rin's POV)

Rin: (Sigh)...

I'm standing outside Y/n's house, waiting for him to come out so we can walk together to school, like we always do. But he's been taking quite a bit too long, I've been standing out her for 10 minutes and I'm getting cold. I've called him and knocked on his door, but he hasn't responded or opened the door. I'm getting worried.