Ruri: Valentine's

(Ruri's POV)

Today's Valentine's Day. The day where husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, couples of all kinds get to be all lovey dovey with each other for a whole day. And, it's also the day where people can admit their feelings to their crush's, to which they hope they reciprocate their feelings as well.

I have a crush on this one guy and I wanted to get something for said guy. The thing is though, he's way too popular with the girls, so my competition is high right now. So, I didn't buy him anything, knowing that today, he'll get a lot of Valentine Day stuff from a lot of girls here.

Girl 1: (gasp) He's here!

Girl 2: Y/n!

Girl 3: Let's go!

I overhear the girls behind me get excited that Y/n, aka the guy that I have a crush on, is here. They run up to him with Valentine Day stuff in their hands. You see, Y/n is not only the best Duelist here, but one of the most nicest and most attractive boy here at this school. With his positivity, looks and his big brain for Dueling, you could see why he would be the most popular guy here.

Girls: Hi Y/n!!!

You: Hey, what's up?

Girls: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

The girls all hand him the stuff in their hands and I just  sigh. I open my locker and start putting my stuff in their but what caught my attention was what Y/n said.

You: I'm sorry girls, but I can't accept those.

Girls: Huh?!?!

Ruri: Huh?

I look back and see Y/n with a sad smile on his face.

Girl 1: W-why not?!

You: You see, I'm only accepting stuff from the girl I actually like.

Girls: WHAT?!?!

Ruri: What?

He actually likes somebody? All the girls thought Y/n didn't have a crush on anybody, so it would seem everyone could have a fair chance. But, it's no surprise to me. Everyone has to have a crush on someone at some point.

You: I'm sorry ladies, I really appreciate your gifts but I can't take them.

Girl 2: (Sigh) It's fine I guess.

The girls walk away from him as he just waves goodbye. He then walks up to me and my heart starts beating fast. It always does whenever he's near me.

You: Good morning Ruri!

He says as he opens his locker, which is coincidentally right next to me, thankfully.

Ruri: Good morning! And happy Valentine's Day.

You: Happy Valentine's day to you too. Got anyone special on your mind?

Ruri: Uh...

I can't say it's him, I already know his answer if I confess to him, he'll reject me like he did to those girls.

Ruri: Well-

Girls: Y/n!!!

You/Ruri: Huh?

We both turn behind us and see 2 more girls show up with Valentine's Day stuff in their hands.

Girl 4: Happy Valentine's Day!

Girl 5: We love you!

The girls say as they hand him the stuff in their hands. All he does was just wave at them with another sad smile on his face.