Rin: Bully

You: (huff) (huff) Dammit!

I'm late for Duel Period, the best period of the day and it's already halfway done. I run down the hallways and out the door, where everyone is dueling. Okay, I can at least try and get a couple duels in before it's time for next period.

First, I know my Girlfriend, Rin, is around here dueling as well. So, I gotta search for her. I look around the grass area, since she prefers to play on that so if she falls, the grass can cushion her fall a bit instead of the concrete. After a minute of searching, I already found her and it seems like she just finished a duel.

Rin: Ow!

Bully 1: Ha, what a weakling you are!

Bully 2: Geez, she really sucks.

Bully 3: What a waste of time.

Rin: Ugh! Where are your manners?!

Bully 1: Manners?! That's only for wussies! I ain't got any of those Manners! But what I do got, is your deck!

I then see her opponent grab her deck out of her duel disk.

Rin: Huh?! Hey! Give it back!

Rin tries to grab it but her opponent holds it up high and away from her.

Bully 1: What?!

Rin: Give it back! I'm serious, Give It Back!

Bully 2: No way, you know the rules with him. You lose the duel, you lose your deck!

Bully 3: So get lost.

The two friends of her opponent pushed her away from him. While they're a bit separated, I run up to her opponent from behind and grab the deck out of his hands.

Bully 1: What the heck?!

He turns around and once her opponent did, I punched him and he fell down. I then ran towards Rin.

Bully 1: AW!

Bully 2: Bully 1!

Bully 3: You good man?!

You: Rin!

Rin: Y/n!

As the bullies run up to her opponent, I run up to Rin. We both hugged each other.

Rin: Thank God you're here!

You: Yeah, and here.

I hand Rin her deck and she happily takes it and gives me a kiss.

Rin: You're the best, you know that?

You: I try my best.

Bully 1: Hey you!

I turn around to the bullies and see her opponent stand up.

Bully 1: You've got some nerve giving me not only a punch, but a weak one as well.

You: I was holding back on that punch. But you got some nerve taking a deck from an innocent adorable girl!

Rin: (Giggles) aww~

Bully 1: I don't care about who I'm taking who's deck from! As long as I can improve my own deck with it, I don't regret taking anything from anyone.

You: Whatever. C'mon Rin, let's go.

I start to walk away but was called back.

Bully 1: Oh no you don't, you're not going anywhere!

You: Huh?

Bully 1: You can't just punch me, take my deck and then leave!

Rin: Uh, actually it's mine-

Bully 1: So now I gotta duel it back. So If I win in a duel, not only do I get your deck but the deck you took back!