Chapter 6

Stiles pov
It's been two weeks.
I have a few days left until school starts. So, me and Malia are going last minute back to school shopping to make sure we have everything we need. Derek gave Malia his card and to go crazy for only school items.

I drive up her dad's driveway. I see her and wave at her. She jumps for joy. I unlock the door. She opens the door and......

"What the fuck is that smell?" She said making a face. I looked at her. "What you mean? What does it small like?" I said confused. I know my jeep smells great and it's clean.  "It smells like there's been a wolf in here." I looked at her. "That's odd because the only wolfs I know are our friends. Are you sure it's not them?" I questioned her. She shakes her head no. "It's a different wolf." I nodded. "Me and Derek have been going to  a gas station that has werewolves attacks so maybe it's scent got into the car maybe." She nodded. "Maybe.... Wait you and Derek what do you mean?" She asked shocked.

"Well everyone left for college. So, I'm the only one available for the job." I said trying my best not to look nervous. "And it's a great alone time with him." I thought

"He could've asked me. How dare he try make our pack mom take on a dangerous job." She sounds pissed. "Well he knows you spend time with your dad but, also spending bonding time with Peter. He didn't want to break that. Plus your dad will get suspicious about the whole werecoyote." I explained Derek's motives to her. She still learning.

"And pack mom.? What do you mean I'm pack mom." I asked. She hops into my jeep and shuts the door. "You know! You always make sure we're okay and if we need anything your right there to help us. Your the mom of our group. Plus your the only full on human in the group. So, you make sure that even though we're supernatural. You make sure the human part of us is out when it needs to be and help us stay in control even if we're in our were from." She said with a smile on her face. I gave her a smile back.

"Does everyone think that?" She nodded fast. "We all have conversations about you being pack mom." Malia said and I got curious. "Who started it?" Malia looked away. "Malia don't make me become a mom right now." I said pulling out of her driveway and driving to the supermarket.

"It... it... it was.... You know it doesn't matter." I gave her the mom look. She swallow a gulp. "It was Isaac and Scott." I laughed. She sounds like a little kid doing a blame game with her siblings. "Then, tell me who is the pack dad if there is any." I said laughing.

I pulled into a parking spot. "Derek." And I froze did she knew about me and Derek. We made sure that we keep it a secret until the right time to tell everyone. "Derek." I choked. "Yeah because he's the leader and older then all of us except for Peter. He's the best dad and your the best mom so... everyone agrees." I laughed. Derek a dad. That's funny because with his mood swings are crazy.

We get out of the jeep and go inside. "Okay grab a cart and start throwing our supplies in." I said making Malia laugh. We go through each and every aisle for back to school. We got notebooks and folders for each subjects. We got markers. Well I got five and Malia grabbed like twenty of them. New style backpacks and we also grabbed pencils.

"Okay I think we have everything. But, let's go through the list." Malia nods.

"Notebook's and folders for the subject." Malia nods and I check it off
"Pencils and markers." Malia nods again. Crossed it out.
"Books for the subjects." Malia nods. And also crossed it out.
I nodded my head. "Then we're done let's go check out." Malia laughs. "What?" I asked. She looks at me while I put our things on the table for the person to scan them. "Your sounding like a true pack mom." Malia smiles. But, I've noticed that she keeps looking around. Throwout the store she keeps looking around. "What's wrong." I whispered to her. Not having the person scanning hearing us. "I can still smell the wolf. It's here. It's a very strong scent." I looked around I don't see anyone. I took a deep breath. "Okay I'll let Derek know what you told me. We're supposed to be on look out at the gas station." She nods her head. I patted her head. "Good girl taking care of the pack mom I'm  so proud of you." I said teasing her. She growls at me but, teasing me back. I laughed.