Chapter 4

Derek pov
Flashback
Derek's mom Talia is tucking little Derek in. "Mommy will I be like you and daddy. Will I find my true love." Derek said to his mom. Talia looks at Derek. She gave him a sweet smile. "Of course Derek. You'll find someone. Doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl. You'll love them and they will love you. Heart and soul. She or he will be there for you no matter what." Derek smiles at his mom. "Can you read Little Red Riding Hood but your Version is better. I love it when Little Red falls in love with the wolf at the end." Talia loves this story; this story has been in the family for generations and generations. Dating back to the wolf and little red riding hood themselves. "Derek how about you tell me the story of your version of the story." Derek got so excited. "Sure mommy. Once a upon a time there was..."
Present
Mom was right. Here's stiles kissing me and I'm kissing back. Stiles is my true love. She's been there for me and the pack in our time of need. She is my everything. She is going to be the mother of my children. One day.
We broke the kiss. Her eyes are so beautiful. There the color of whiskey. But I'll be the one to whisk her away. She kiss me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped her legs around my hips. Together we fall on the bed. Stiles giggles. She has the sexiest laugh I ever heard. Out of everyone I had been with. Stiles is the most beautiful girl. Stiles is the little riding hood to my wolf.
I got off the bed and started stripping out of my clothes. Stiles bites her lips. When I'm naked. I get back on top her. I kissed her lips again. Her lips taste so good. I kissed her neck. She lets out a beautiful moaning sound. Music to my ears. I moved to her breast. My mouth on her right and my hand on the other breast. Her breathing is changing. Her heartbeat is going fast. I switch to the other breast and my other hand on her right. Giving both the same treatment. She moaning and her legs are rubbing against mine. I kissed her lips again. I moved all the way to her most innocent spot. I kissed the in side of her leg. I kissed her entrance. "Derek!" Stiles gasp. I licked her entrance. Swirl my tongue feel and testing her wetness. Stiles is moaning and with both her hands gripping my hair. I liked it rough. But, for her not this time. When I think she's wet enough I stop licking her. I kissed her lips letting her taste herself on her lips. I put my hand on her entrance. I rubbed it. Feeling the slime on my fingers. I pushed in one finger. "Ahh. Derek. Fuck." Stiles moan and started to wriggle underneath me. I pushed it in, out, in and out. Then add another. In, out, in, out. Then three fingers. In, out, in, out. Slow pace. "Stiles are you ready." She nodded. I grabbed some lube and rubbed it all over my big dick. When I think I'm done. I level my dick to her entrance. I looked at her and she nodded. I pushed in my dick as far as it can go. Stiles gripped the bedding. "Derek!" Stiles whimpers in pain. I put my hand on her leg. I removed her pain. We both stayed still. I don't want to hurt her.
Stiles pov
He's gently with me. He's so patient with me. "Derek." I called out his name. We made eye contact. "I love you!" I said with a smile. He smiled back. He kissed me and I kissed back. "I think I'm okay now. You can move now." I told him and he nodded. He pulls out and pushes back inside. I moan. He lays his forehead on my forehead. We kissed. Then he kisses my neck. Then he bites me. It not the bite it's a mating mark. Which means I'm his until my deathbed. I screamed. Tears ran down my face. Derek kissed my lips and lick my tears away. I looked deep in his eye they have lust and desire in them. He pulls out and pushes inside. He repeated the for a few minutes. Then he started going faster and roughly slamming into me. It feels so good. I loudly moan. His lips my breast and his fingers playing with my other breast. Derek is so good with his hands and mouth. "Derek!" I moan out to him. "You ready stiles." Derek told me. "Yes!" I said into his ear. Derek goes faster and faster and harder and harder. Then we both came. "Derek!" "Stiles!" Derek falls on top of me. "I love you Derek." "And I love you too. Stiles." Derek got off me. I went next to him so we can cuddle. We went to sleep in each other's arms.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Leave a comment and a like so I know you want more for this story and chapters to come.
Thanks for reading.