Chapter 5

Stiles pov
Last week was our last day to be with everyone. So, me and the girls decided to have a sleep over at my house. Before we head to different colleges. Me and Malia are going to Beacon Hills community college.
Lydia and Kira are going to Harvard university. I also invited Derek sister Cora for fun. Because you know what they say get to know your secret boyfriends family who has no idea that your dating them.
We talked about our future.
I wish we all had more time together. But, now it's all gone. At least we are going on the path we choose and we're happy too.
We played Just Dance 2017, resident evil biohazard, and watch scary movies. We all in sleeping bags and went to sleep. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

It was 10:00 at night I was looking through my phone. Pictures of me and Derek. Smiling at funny ones. Until there's a knock on the window. I looked up confused. "Hey." It was Derek. He opened my window. "You scared me." I ran up to him and kissed his lips. "There's been suspicious behavior at a near by gas station. You want to come." I nodded my head. "Meet me down stairs. I'll get my car keys." I said. Kiss him again. I put on my socks and shoes. I ran down stairs and grabbed my jeeps keys. I make sure I have everything and headed outside. I made sure to lock my door.
Derek was waiting at my car door side. I unlocked my Jeep. Derek opened my door for my. "Well thank you. Good sir." I peck his lips and giggled.
We drive to the gas station. We're like 10 feet away from the gas station.
Fuck. Why did I agree to this. Nothing. We stayed up until the sun rise.
"Well that was a waste of time." I said. "Do you want me to drop you home." Derek shooked his head. "My car is at your house. Plus it's late and you need your beauty sleep." I burst out laughing. "My beauty sleep good one."  I smiled.
We got to my house. Derek kissed me. "Get ready. We're doing it again." I gave him a look. "What again!" I said confused.
"We're going back until we know that they left." I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine." I pouted. I kissed his lips and with that Derek left.

This been going on for five weeks straight. Nothing happened and I need a break and so does Derek. My dad is staying at the station. So, We have the house by ourselves.
We're on my bed making out. Derek smells my neck and I giggled. "Why are you smelling me sour wolf." He rolls his eyes. "I need to scent you. So, no one hurt you." I giggled. "My shining sour wolf. Loves and protects me. Awww!" I giggled more. Derek kisses my neck where the mating mark was there. But, barely if you stand closely you can see a fated scar. I took a deep breath. I feel him getting hard through our clothes. I bite my lips so I don't let out a moan. He feels so good like we were made for each other. He kissed me on my lips and got up. I looked at him confused.

"Do you wish to continue." He said and I nodded.

He got on his knees. He pulls my sleep shorts and underwear off. Leaving me in my sleep shirt. I'm trying  to calm my breathing. Derek rubs my legs to help. We made eye contact I need my head to tell him to keep going. He bends down and kiss my entrance.  I feel his tongue slip inside and I moan loudly. I put my hands in his silky black hair. He tongue feels amazing inside. He keeps going and going and.......

Just then out of nowhere my fucking phone rings.

We started laughing. "Answer the phone." He said and I looked at him. "No I'll call whoever's on the line back after." I shot back at him. "Either you answer the phone or I'll go leaving you hot and wet and wanting more." I gasped at him. I want more yes. But what he's doing is have sex while on the phone with other person on the other end listening to use fuck. I just hope it's not my dad. Oh god not dad.

I grabbed my phone and answered it......

"Hello." I said with a gasp. Derek went back to do what he was doing him and his damn tongue.

"Hey! Stiles you okay your not hurt are you." It was Scott. Fuck why him.

"Yeah I'm.... Fine.. I just... I just went on a small run." I told him. Holding back a moan as Derek's tongue goes deeper and slipping his finger inside me.

"You. You Stiles. Went on a run. No wonder you sound like your dying. With moans and gasping your making."  I wanted to die right there.

"That's because I'm still on it. I'm walking on it. What you need. " I wanted to end call right now.

"Well in a few upcoming weeks everyone is going to get to get together and hang out see how's college life is going."  Derek add two more fingers in me. I gasped.

"Stiles you there. You okay." I tried to clam myself. Im soooo close.

"Yeah! I'm just cramping. I'm okay. But, yeah send me everything in text and I'll be there." I bite my lip

"Great. Well in two weeks you'll be in college." I shut my eyes trying not to cum.

"Yeah. Malia hates it. But I told her it's better then the colleges you all chosen." I bite my lip so hard I'm bleeding. Derek keeps his three fingers inside me hitting that sweet stop and kiss my bleeding lip.

"Yeah. Well at least she has....." I scream as I cum.
"STILES!! Are you okay. What happened. Answer me." I catch my breath. I lend my forehead against Derek's head. Breathing in our hot breath. Try to cool off. During to I drop my phone.

I picked my phone and cleared my voice. I'm a shamed that just happened. I gave Derek the evil eye.

"Calm down Scott I just tripped on my feet." I lied to him he didn't need to know about this.

"Okay well I think I kept you long enough. Have fun on your first day."

"Yep and yours is today." We both said goodbye and hanged up the phone.

Derek burst out laughing. I hit him with the pillow. "What the hell that's not funny. Your lucky Scott isn't smart. If that was Lydia we would've been caught.

"Well lucky for us it was Scott." He kissed my lips again. "I'm not done with you." And starts to pull off my sleep shirt so my hard nipples are hitting the cold air. I breath in. Smiling at him. "Well if we'll continue I'm on top this time. Since you made me talk on the phone I need my revenge some how." I kissed his lips while undressing him. He nods in agreement.

Once he's naked. He goes lying down on my bed on his back. I pick my legs on either side of him. I took his hard dick and slip only the head inside. Both of Me and Derek put our hands together so I have something balancing me up. I slide him deeper inside of me. I lightly tilt my head up and moaned. I move my hips more and more. I'm getting my sweet revenge. Teasing him until he want to cum deep in me. I feel him squeezing my hands lightly or his best attempt to. I let go of his hands and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please more Derek. I need more." I moan into his ear and nipped his ear lightly.

He flipped us so he is on top. He pounded into my harder and faster until we both cum while screaming our names on our lips.

"I'm still not happy that you made me do that." I said and he jus laughed while pulling me into his chest and sleeping.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Leave a comment and a like so I know you want more for this story and chapters to come.
Thanks for reading.