Chapter 1

Stiles pov.
I'm at Lydia's house getting ready for graduation party and my 18th birthday party. I put on a red dress. Lydia forces me to wear the dress with heels. After I finished getting ready Lydia started to curling my long brown hair. Then she hair sprayed the fuck out of my hair. "Now Stiles don't touch my master piece." I nodded at Lydia. "Lets give you a red carpet look." Is hooked my head no. "Stiles look at me." I looked at her and I know I shouldn't but I did. "It's your birthday and everyone grad party. So everyone should look beautiful for a day. Even you."  I started to cry. Lydia got a tissue and wipes my tears away. "Now let's get started on that red carpet look. Shall we." I smile and nodded my head. Yes I should look beautiful for my birthday Lydia is right. Fuck it. I'm going to be beautiful no matter what tonight. "Ok I'm done. Come my beautiful butterfly. Look at yourself."
I looked into the mirror. My eyes widen.

^^^ Stiles look ^^^^Holy fuck

Holy fuck. "Lydia, I look beautiful and not hideous." Lydia laugh. "Your always been beautiful. You didn't grew up with a mom. But you have me and the other girls in the pack to help you with girly things. Just don't be afraid to ask." I gave her the biggest hug and gave her a smile. "Thank you Lydia. The best friend I could asked for. I love you." Lydia smile back at me. "And I love you too. Plus I always wanted a sister. To do her hair and make up. And now I have you." I was about to cry. "Let's go and wait for the gust to arrive. Before we destroy our make up." Lydia nodded and headed down stairs. This is going to be the best birthday ever. But it cant beat all my last birthdays with my mom.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Welcome to this story.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please leave a like and a comment please.