Chapter 7

Stiles pov
Beep....

Beep....

Beep...

Beep....

I start to wake up. I'm in pain.  My right leg feels like it's on fire but bearable.

"What happened...." I thought and then it hit me like a wrecking ball.

"Please let me have two legs. Please let me have my two legs." I said on repeat while my hands go down my thighs and I can feel my legs. But, Flinch when I touch my right knee.

"Oh thank god!" I said dramatically in a squeak. I hear footsteps get close to me. I Snap my head to the slide to see my dad.

"Hey dad." I said nervously. Scared to hear what he has to say. He sighed. I looked into his eyes and I could can tell he has been crying. "Dad please don't cry. I'm okay." Sadly his eyes released tears from his already bloodshot eyes.

"Oh daddy no!" I started to cry and my dad hugged me so tightly. Probably thinking that he doesn't hold me I might vanish and actually be dead. "I'm okay. I'm okay it just hurts when I move." I said trying to calm us both down. He nodded. "Let me get Melissa to see what's going on." He said and walked out closing the door.

I took a couple of deep breaths trying to clam myself. But my thoughts kept on going to Derek. Like is he okay or got arrested. I hope he's okay. I lift the blanket off me to see my leg. My left leg is fine but the right leg has a white cast. I laughed because on my cast it has dad with a heart next to it. I smiled.

There was a knock on the door. Melissa poked her head in and saw that I was awake. She opened the door and walked in without my dad. "Where's my dad." I asked anxiously. She closed the door and grabbed a doctors stool and move it next to the bed.
Melissa took a deep breath. "Before your dad comes in. I thought we should talk. Just us girls." I gulped and nodded. "Now Stiles you have to be honest with me. I'm going to ask you questions and you need to answer." I nodded. "Okay first I'll tell you what I told your dad. Your right kneecap got broken but the good news it will take up to 3 to 6 months to heal. In good conditions. If not it will take longer. I'm going to keep you here for a week to make sure everything okay. Then you can go home. But you'll be bedridden for 3 months. I know school. But, your dad went to the college and got you to do it online." I nodded. Damn it I was supposed to help Malia with school. "Okay bedridden until 3 months if it heals properly. Going to the bathroom and taking bath is fine. But, no exercising. Got it." I felt there like something is missing. Just then atmosphere changed.

"So here are the questions I'm going to ask you. Have you been tried?" I nodded. "Yes but, it's been a wolf thing mission during these couple of weeks." I answered. "How about normal day to day life?" She asked. "Then yes." I answered. "How about sex? Have you been having sex?" I shyly nodded. "Have you had sex in the last 2 weeks." I nodded.

"What's up with these questions and I get being bedridden for a little bet. But, 3 months seems a bit too much. Don't nurses advise there patients to get some exercise. So, why can't I?" I question her.

"There's no way to put this. I didn't tell your dad because your in the early stages of it. So I don't think you even know." I try progress what she's telling me. I just nodded. "Know what?"

"Your pregnant Stiles." She said and my jaw dropped. I blinked. Blink again. And again. And then again. "I'm what?" I said in a very small voice. She nodded. "By 2 and 1/2 weeks along." I looked at her. What was I doing that time and then it hit me. Me and Derek and Scott was on the phone. "Dammit! My first born was almost conceived during a phone call to my best friend." I told myself. "No I didn't know." I said. "Do you what to tell him or should I." She said worried about my mental health and my unborn child. "Can you please. I need to progress this." She nodded and left me with my thoughts. "Shit what will Derek think!" I said out aloud to myself.

An hour passed. A knock came and the door open. It's Melissa and my dad. My dad has a disappointing look. "Hey daddy." I said in a sweet child voice. He took a breath. "Was it wanted." He said. I look shocked and paled. "Yes the sex was wanted." I screamed in embarrassment. He nodded.

"Stiles would you like an ultrasound?" Melissa asked to break the awkwardness. "Sure." She left the room to get things ready.

My dad went up to me and sits down. "Look my not mad or anything." I looked into his eyes and smiled. "I know. Plus sometimes things just happen. I mean I wasn't supposed to be born right away when you and mom got together." He awkwardly laughed. "Yeah. What are you going to do." I looked away. I haven't thought about it. My thoughts were of everyone except for the unborn baby. I breathed deeply. "I'm keeping my baby." I smiled proudly. Me and Derek's baby. I love it our little family. It's really early for us to start but. It's too late now.
"No matter what I'm here for you kiddo." He kiss my forehead.

2 hours there was a knock on the door. Melissa came in with another nurse. "Hello Stiles and Mr. Stilinski I'm nurse Darling. I'm from the OBGYN unit of the hospital. Both me and Melissa will escort you to the ultrasound room okay." She said with a smile. I nodded. "Know Stiles would you want your father in the room with you or with out." I'm too scared to go alone even though Melissa will be there I need dad there. "Dad can you come." He nodded. Put his hand on my shoulder to reassure me that I'm going to be okay and he's here to help. "Okay let's go." She said excitedly.
They unhooked my heart monitor. They brought a new bed to transfer me to the ultrasound room. Darling took the iv bag while Melissa lift me up and but me in the bed. Darling put the iv on the pole attach to the bed. They both step on a paddle board to take the breaks off.
"Melissa." I said. She looked at me. "Your not going to tell Scott are you." I asked nervously. "Remember Stiles at the hospital when I'm working. Its patient/doctor confidentially. Plus I think we both know you should tell him. But your own time. I smiled and she smiled. "Thanks."

We made it to the room. They set everything up. Melissa and my dad were on my left. My dad holding my hand.
"So, I'll tell you step by step of what's going to happened okay?" I nodded. "I just want to say this. You do have options. Do you wish to hear them?" I shook my head no. "I'm keeping my child." I said with pride. She nodded her head with a smile.
"Okay you ready." she asked and I nodded. "Just breath." She said while grabbing something.

"This is a wand and the gel. So it will help us see the baby. Warning it will be cold. So I'm sorry in advance." While getting the want and gel ready. Once the gel is on Darling lifted up the blanket and my gown so only she can see my body. They gel is very cold and sent shivers down my spine. "Okay look at that big screen." We looked at the screen. "Right now there's nothing but..." She moved the wand and there's a jelly bean size suddenly came on the screen.
"Right there!" She called out excitedly. "Right now it's very small. But, through the next 9 months this tiny little jelly bean will grow bigger." She explained.

Thump  Thump

Thump Thump

Thump Thump

Thump Thump

"Do you hear that?" She asked. I nodded. "That my dear is the baby's heartbeat." I'm in completely in shock. My tiny jelly bean has a big strong heartbeat.
"Everything I can tell is normal and nothing wrong so that's great. And one more thing. Do you wish to have a picture?" I nodded. "Can I have two for me and my dad?" I asked.  "You sure can sweetheart." She said with a big smile. "I'll be right back with these pictures." I nodded. Before she elected she gave me kleenexes to clean the gel off. "You doing okay." My dad asked me." I nodded and I release a yawn. "Go ahead a sleep. You had a rough 2 days." Melissa said and I nodded.
And I was out like a light.

I opened my eyes. I'm not in the ultrasound room but, back in my room. It's night time. Guessing dad went home. Turned over to the right. And low and behold there's Derek. He was standing there holding something. My vision start to come clear and the picture was of our unborn baby. "Derek--" before I could explain he slammed the picture back on the small table and he walking away and leaving me in silence.

I broke down crying.

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Leave a comment and a like so I know you want more for this story and chapters to come.
Thanks for reading.