Chapter 2

Hours went by in a instant. Lights are going on and off. Lights glowing like a rainbow. It looks like your on drugs. At this party there severing different alcohol. People dancing inside, outside, and the pool. Everyone is having fun. Expect for stiles. Stiles took a sip of her water. She doesn't want to be drunk on her birthday/graduation party. Someone tapped her shoulder.
Stiles pov
I was minding my own business. Until someone taps on my shoulder. I turned around. It was Scott my best friend. "Hey Scott." We hug. "Happy birthday. How you doing. How you feeling." Scott gets me. He knows since my mom died. I don't want a party. I just want to stay in bed or play video games. "Thank you. I'm doing okay. And yes I'm find. Thanks for asking." We both gave each other smiles. Then realization. Why was Scott here. "Something wrong." I gave him his mom look. When he is always in trouble. "Warning. In 20 minutes run. 2 people are going to throw you into the pool." Shit. Okay thanks Lydia. Who's ever party it is gets thrown into the pool. "Thanks I have to start to run for my life. Bye." I wave him a goodbye and he did the same. I went inside for a bit.
20 minutes later.
I think it's time to leave. I opened the front door of Lydia's house to find. Derek Hale. I was confused until. He grabbed me by my hands. I felt someone grabbed my ankles. It was Scott. "Times up." Both boys said. Fuck. They carried me to the pool.
They started the count down. Everyone is counting now.
"10.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
0."
And I was thrown in the air and into to pool.

"And I was thrown in the air and into to pool

I hold my breath and splash. I was under water I can hear people scream for joy. I came up for air. Everyone screamed 'happy birthday stiles' and I was happy. Some people jumped into the pool while I got out. I ran to Scott gave him a wet hug and Derek started to walk backwards so I pushed Scott away and ran to Derek and hug him. "Aww. Get of of me." Derek said. "Aww. Came on Dare bear. It's fun." I let go of him. I shake my wet hair. So the wetness from my hair would fly and hit Derek and Scott. To get them a little wet.
After my little fun. We went inside to dry off. It's the end of the night. It's the best birthday ever.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.
Leave a comment and a like.