-Chapter 4-

A/N sorry this is so short but it is late and I wanted to get a chapter out

Charlie held the door open for me and we headed down the hall. We left the hotel. It had stopped raining but it was still damp. "I don't think anything anything will be open at this time." I said as we started up the sidewalk. "No, I always find places open at this time." I looked at him in doubt but he immediately pointed to a café just across the road "Look, I was right.". We crossed the road right where we were because of the lack of cars.

       The café was pretty empty with only one other customer who looked more than half asleep. Charlie rung the bell on counter since the worker wasn't there. "What do you want for yourself, Bill?" Charlie asked me. "Coffee, tea, anything warm." I said realizing how cold I was. The worker came up to the desk, clearly just woken up. "What do you two want?" the worker yawned. "Two coffees and.." Charlie looked at the pastry case "and uh, two of those blueberry muffins please.". The muffins were definitely the freshest looking thing in the case. Charlie pulled out his wallet "I thought you gave all your money to Mick, for the hotel?" I asked, Charlie laughed "shoot me if I ever give all my money to Mick." He handed the money to the worker. I grinned, snickering from his comment about Mick. "See, that's what I meant." he said taking the coffee and muffins from the worker. "What?" I was confused on what he meant. "Your smile Bill." he added. I was still confused. "Handsome. Your smile's handsome Bill." he corrected himself, seeing the confused look on my face. There wasn't any dark room to hide my red face this time.

       We sat down at a table near the window that looked out onto the quiet street. I sat down and he placed my mug of coffee and blueberry muffin in front of me. Charlie sat down in front of me. I took a bite of my muffin, it was certainly not fresh, but it was still good. Charlie hadn't had any of his yet, I could feel his eyes on me. He was definitely looking at my bright red face, very kind of him not to embarrass me by bringing it up. I looked up at him to confirm my suspicions, he immediately looked away and took a sip of his coffee. "Thank you, Charlie." I said, still looking at him. "Of course." there was a moment of silence as we looked at each other, with only the sound of quiet café music in the background. "Of course, Bill." Charlie looked away and sat up, adjusting the say he was sitting. I took another sip of my coffee looking out the window, a lone car passed by. I turned back to the table. "What do you want to do next?" Charlie asked me "Next?" I was expecting to go straight back after this. "Yeah, we cant go back to bed right after after having coffee. Where do you want to go, Bill.". I thought for a bit. "I saw a sign for a park that was nearby when we were driving to the venue this morning." I said wondering whether a park would be any fun at this time. "We'll go there then, that's perfect.". We quickly finished our food and left the café.