four | I don't like beer either

She's a long one.

P.S. the songs that are played by the band, just pretend they don't exist and are originals by Buffalo 66'. If they play a cover, you'll know.

★Saturday 19th June, 1999★

Saturday 19th June, 1999

I think this is what the inside of a literal Barbie's vagina looks like.

Pink.

Pink.

Pink.

Yep, I feel like a tampon shoved up Barbie's vagina.

"Josephine wear this one!"

Oh and my particular Barbie, well she's been throwing clothes at me all afternoon. I'm surprised I haven't drowned under so many coat hangers. You wouldn't have guessed all the black latex Barbie would have in her wardrobe. I just suspected she had kept to the theme and the only variety she had was the different shades of pink.

"Barbie, that's just string and nipple stickers."

"So? It's cute." She simply shrugs and continues to shove her head back into the wardrobe, her hands scattering through slots between coat hangers, switching in and out what she wants to look at.

"So... I at least want to keep some of my boobs to myself. Cleavage is fine, the whole boob? We're gonna have to work up to that." I flop back on her California king sized bed, the plush pink throw tickles the side of my cheek. This bed could fit like ten people on it, why the hell does one small girl need such a big bed. Maybe if Finn had this bed he wouldn't hog the sheets. Actually yes, yes he so would.

"That isn't a no... but fine, we'll work up to it. So that means you wanna hang out more?"

Being around Barbie has actually been a lot of fun. She's so sweet yet some of the things that come out of her mouth would most likely put my father into an early grave. It was quite quickly that i picked up on the whole lesbian thing. Between the Angelina Jolie posters, The Craft movie poster, her endless collection of what I've now discovered or as Harry likes to say 'lesbian soft rock', oh yeah and the double ended dildo that is, no shocker, pink.

Barbie was moving around her shoe boxes and I guess she keeps her toys in one of her old shoe boxes because when one knocked over, a whole sex shop fell out.

"You're not that bad." I roll over onto my stomach and give her an over exaggerated sigh.

"You love me. Now how about this?" She has to be kidding.

"Is that the matching thong to the nipple sticker top?"

"Yeah, it's cute if you wear low waisted jeans and show off the back, see." She flips around the thong, showing off the back. Writing on a tiny heart-shaped piece of black fabric are the words 'bite me'.