eight. scoops troop assemble

chapter eight,the battle of starcourt (part i

chapter eight,
the battle of starcourt (part i.)

・ 。゚☆ the scoops troop peeked out of the bathroom door, watching as a herd of movie-goers spilled out of the movie theatre, laughing and chatting and making their way towards the exit of the mall. "and... blend." dustin directed, leading everyone to walk within the crowd of people so they could blend in.

"well, shit, that worked." erica hummed, impressed.

"of course it worked," dustin scoffed. "we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

steve and lola shared a look. "..uh, dustin?"

"what?"

"yeah, we might not wanna go to your house.."

"why?"

"well, lola might've told them your full name." steve admitted, passing the blame on his best friend.

"what!" lola gasped, outraged. "that was you!"

"technically it was both of you." robin shrugged.

"what is wrong with you?" dustin snapped.

"dude, we were drugged!"

"so? you resist! you tough it out!"

"oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say." steve scoffed.

"uh, guys..?" robin stopped in her tracks, pointing at a russian man who seemed to be looking for them.

"abort! abort!" dustin yelled, and the group hurried through the crowd, and down the stairs to the lower level of the mall.

they all dived under the counter of the great cookie co, hearts racing as they heard the sound of footsteps, one of the russian guards approaching their hiding spot. robin reached out and squeezed lola's hand, both of their palms sweating as they braced for the worst.

suddenly, the car alarm from the red display car on the other side of the mall started wailing, and the russian guards spun around, guns raised.

"what the hell?"

eleven was stood on the balcony above (mike, nancy, max, lucas, will and jonathan gathered behind her) and she controlled the car with her powers, lifting it up into the air and sending it flying - knocking the russian guards off their feet and killing them.