ten. the boob theory

chapter one,the hellfire club

chapter one,
the hellfire club

・ 。゚☆ "and then there's heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with heidi is that she's going out of state for college," steve explained to robin, drumming his hands against the steering wheel of his car. "cause do i really wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sеx? i mean, i don't know- does that make sense to you?" he turned to robin, who was looking in the mirror, applying mascara. "robin, are you listening to me?"

"uh, yes, i'm- i'm listening!" the girl replied, rolling her eyes.

"what did i just say?"

"you said something about sеx with- with linda!" robin shrugged incredulously. she couldn't keep up with steve and the names of each of his many dates.

"no, i'm talking about heidi!" steve exclaimed.

"cut me some slack, please! your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity, and it is seven in the morning, we have to go to this stupid pep rally, and i woke up looking like a total corpse!" robin dragged her hands across her face, sighing in anguish.

"oh, you're worried about a basketball pep rally?" the harrington boy scoffed. "you really expect me to believe that?"

"...yeah? so?" robin sighed, knowing what was coming next out of steve's mouth.

"so, we both know what this is about! i'm not buying that bullshit - this is about lola!"

"absolutely not." the buckley girl blushed, still checking herself in the mirror to see whether she looked okay.

"yes it is! you're scared that you're gonna mess up the notes on your trumpet when you see her in her sexy little cheerleading uniform."

"oh my god - gross, steve! never repeat that!"

"and you know what else i think?"

"no, i really don't care what you think."

"i think you gotta stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her - you just gotta be yourself! stop trying to argue and one up her. she's mean and sarcastic, i get it - i've been friends with her for years - but she has a soft spot for you. it's clear. just be your normal, awkward self, and she'll like you just the way you are."

"okay, you're literally quoting me to me. you do realize that?"

"well, maybe you need to listen to yourself. ever think about that?" steve shrugged. "i listened to you, and now look at me. boom! back in business!"