vi.

Tuesday
March 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
9:17 p.m.

Robyn's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower and was downstairs watching Law and Order until Onika was done showering. I wore a white wife beater and a pair of basketball shorts to match. Every now and then I'd glance at my phone, expecting to see a text from Lauren. I had no intentions of talking to her, but I wanted to see if she had came home early and was concerned of my whereabouts for once. Of course, she didn't.

I looked around Onika's mansion for the millionth time—she definitely had a much larger home than I did, as expected. Imagine a cabin that was as big as a mall, that was her place in a nutshell. I was in love with both the interior and exterior design, but I also wondered what Onika did in this large space by herself. The luxuries of having your own establishment, I guess.

"I am so sorry, I never start dinner this late." Onika spoke. The sound of her feet coming down each wooden step of the long staircase alerted me that she had finished showering. "No worries, I eat any time of the day." I responded, turning to look at her while she bolted in the kitchen. She had a towel wrapped around her head and a beige spaghetti strapped crop top with baby pink shorts that rose high above her thighs. This was the first time I had seen her dressed so unprofessional and I won't lie, I loved it.

Out of respect for Onika, I looked down at my phone again before she could catch me staring. I started to scroll on Twitter, reading and retweeting shit that I related to or found funny. That was pretty much all I did on Twitter, to be honest. "Hey, Robyn. Care to join me in the kitchen?" She asked, catching my attention yet again. I began to feel nervous. I figured it was because this would be the first time communicating with Onika in her own home.

"Sure." I said, getting off the couch and making my way into the kitchen. I glanced over at Onika and to my surprise she was looking right back at me, causing me to smile slightly. "You don't have to be nervous, I know it's a little awkward because I basically kidnapped you and all, but I have no intentions of hurting you." She joked, making me laugh. "I'm fine. It's just.. it's not everyday you're getting your life saved by your therapist." I chuckled.

Onika giggled, taking out two wine glasses. "Let's loosen up a bit. Have a seat." She insisted, setting the glasses down on the wooden island before turning around. I decided to sit on one of the stools underneath the island while Onika approached me with a bottle of Stella Rose. My eyes roamed along her body the closer she got and that's when I noticed she had no bra on. It took a lot to not stare at her breast that were casually sitting in her top–especially her nipples that were practically standing at attention. I'm pretty sure mine were too, it was a bit chilly.

"Ever tried this?" She questioned, immediately redirecting my attention to the pink liquid that sat in the bottle. I shook my head no, eyeing the bottle. "I've seen it before though." She nodded, untwisting the cap and pouring a respectable amount in each glass. "Take a sip." She offered prior to sipping her own. I did as told, taking a small sip from the glass. In all honesty, it was great. "It tastes sweet. Sort of like a juice." I described, lightly shaking the glass.

Onika nodded as she took in some of the sweet liquid. "Exactly. That's why I try not to drink more than one cup when I have shit to do. You get wine drunk before you know it." She chuckled, turning towards the stove to begin cooking. While she focused on the food, I focused on something else. Her ass sat so perfectly in her shorts and bounced even from the slightest movement. I was in awe.