What the fuck did I make?

H e y, author here, yeah hi, I've been gone forever, i know. 

Anyway, last night I finally got my laptop up and running again and came here to see what I wrote these past few years and stumbled upon this. I forgot what the storyline was, I know i had no end plan for this im sure, and holy shit..

Why is it so unrealistic? 

I wrote this for 13 year olds who live for the fast burn romance of every psychotic serial killer falling for the main character who "wasn't like the other girls" with the basic ass "I was bullied and almost killed by them so I got adopted by Slenderman!" troupe. 

Like cmon... what was I even thinking? So, I'll be writing an entirely different story on Wattpad and Quotev. Why? Because Im disappointed in younger me. 
Im proud of myself for trying to keep an uploading schedule, but I know for a fact I wouldn't have made any of those deadlines because I didn't have an end goal, idea, or even plan for this story. I got on to write and didn't expect it to blow tf up with almost 200k readers. I probably felt overwelmed and pussied out tbh. But, anyways, I'll update this when I have a new story going and posted and I'll make a schedule to stick by. 

NOTE: Updates very well vary so it'll end up being a "around this date" since I'll have a job and im in my senior year of highschool. School starts up in 13 days so I'll see what I can do with the time I have. 

Thank you and Im sorry.