Him

After beating Jeff since-less, you went up to your room. Bored, you flopped on your bed and sighed, face buried in the pillows. You groaned and rolled on your back, staring up at the ceiling.

"What now?" You asked yourself quietly. The day went on slowly, the sun started to set, and soon enough it was diner.

Slender called the Pasta's and You to the table, but all you did was poke around with your food and watched as BEN and Jeff teased each other playfully. You sighed and stood up, the chair squeaking against the tiles, and everyone turned their heads to you. 

"I'm done. Thanks for the meal, Slenderman." You said and walked out, to your room once again.

You looked around your dull room. A bed, dresser, lamp and bedside was pretty much it. You suddenly had the urge to go outside, like something was calling you. Beckoning you.

It seemed as if you were in third person. You could see yourself walking towards the window, pulling it open and slowly climbing out, like a puppet on strings.

You jerked at your own body, screaming at it to stop and listen to you. Your body had a mind of it's own as it slid down the roof and fell on the dirt. You gave up and started to follow your body. Honestly, you didn't know where you were going, so you followed yourself. Sounds strange, but that was that.

After a while of being bored, you came across a bridge. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. Why would your body take you to a bridge? But, when you looked closer, you could faintly see somebody standing on it.

Red eyed stared back at you. Coal hair fell over his face, Black blood dripped from his mouth and a maroon suit almost made him blend in with the foggy back-round.

A wide smile spread across his face, sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight. "Hello, my dear." He chuckled. Your body didn't move, but now it was gone. You looked down at your hands, seeing them move among your command.  

'At least i'm in my body again' You thought as you looked back at the man. He kept watching you, his eyes looking into your very soul.

"Who are you?" You said, (e/c) orbs baring into his red ones. He chuckled again and in a quick second, was standing in front of you, noses touching. 

"I, (Y/n), am Zalgo." He whispered, leaning back to get a look at your face. He raised a brow at your blank expression. "Oh yeah, Slenderman told me about you." You said. "Were's your tentacles?" 

Zalgo's eyes widened in size before he clammed a sharp nailed hand over his mouth. "Pfft, that's all you have to say, kid?" He laughed. You blinked lazily and shrugged. "You don't look very threatening." You sighed, "I thought you would be scarier." 

Zalgo laughed again and patted your mop of (h/c) hair. "I'll have fun breaking you, kid." He growled. You hummed. "I'm already broken, gramps." 

"G-Gramps?" He gasped. You nodded. "Yeah, if you and Slenderman fought a 'Long Time Ago', and Slenderman is pretty old, then you must be older, or younger, than he is." You explained.  Zalgo grinned. "Younger, for your information, kid." 

"So? Why am I here?" You asked, shuffling your feet. Zalgo nodded and took a step away from you.

"I want you," He said. You blinked at him. "Huh?" 

"I want you to be my proxy, kid." You sighed. "Sorry, joining the dark side is not on my bucket list." You said sassily and turned around. Zalgo blinked with wide red eyes. "Dark side...?" He whispered.

He watched as you cat-walked away and gave him a Very Rude hand gester before you vanished into the fog.

(So Sorry for the short chapter! ;-; I seriously have ZERO inspiration but trying to finish this book for you guys! DX )