Meeting The Pastas!

(3rd POV)

"H-Hi! I'm T-Ticci Toby! B-But just C-Call me T-Toby!" A boy with a Tan and orange(?) sweater with a dark blue hood, Blue jeans, and Black Sneakers. Toby then looked behind him and said,

"N-Now don't be r-rude! Tell h-her your n-names!" Toby grinned when a boy with a Link outfit but he had pitch black eyes with a small red dot in the center as an eye. And he was really short...

"Hey baby, I'm BEN Drowned." He winked and a boy with pitch black hair, paper white skin, No eyelids and a cut in smile wearing a white hoodie with blood stains, Black jeans and also had black sneakers, pushed the shorter boy aside.

"I'm Jeff The Killer Hun. but call me Jeff." He said lazily and pulled up a girl with long black hair, Black eyes, also pale with a tight, short black dress with high heels. "And this is my girl, Jane. Don't mess with her." He growled and you took a small step back as he nodded at your uneasiness. Suddenly a white tentacle hit Jeff in the back of the head.

"Now Jeffrey don't be rude to the lovely lady.." A voice purred and you looked to the darkest corner of the room to see a tall man about 8'9 that was wearing all black. "Now my little flower, I'm Offerman, but call me Smexy." Offender purred again walking up to you in long strides and leaned down to your face, grinning at your slight fear.

"Now, now Offendy! Don't frighten the young girl!" a cheerful voice cheered. "Yes Offender, She's new, don't try to get her to bed with you now." A calmer voice spoke as two more tall men like Slenderman walked into the large room. One looked like Slenderman but with colorful polka-dots dotted all over the black suit. The other was in a Long sleeved shirt that folded up at the elbow, a light brown vest and brown pants.

"I'm Trenderman this is our older Brother Splendorman, Nice to meet you." The fancier one spoke reading a light pink book.

"Aww! But she looks fun~" Offender pouted.

"Alright haha calm down Off-Haha-der! Hey haha, My name is hahaha Laughing Jack dear! Want some haha candy?" A tall colorless Clown laughed asked and you slowly took the pieces of small Candy from his clawed hand and muttered "(Y/n)," and tuck the candies in your pocket for later.

"Hey, Miss! I'm Sally! And this is Charlie! Wanna play with us?!" A girl around 6 or 7 with long, curly brown hair and light green eyes, a pink dress with an S at the top and a creepy toy bear. You looked down at Sally than the bear then back at Sally with no emotion in your eyes or face.

"No." You said as Sally's eyes widen with tears while you kicked her softly off your leg.

"That's childs play. I'm 16 years old. I don't play with junk." you said quietly to the smaller child.

"SLENDY!" Sally screamed loudly as a tall faceless man in a suit appeared. "Yes, Sally?" He asked, voice like static.

"(Y/n) is being mean to me!" She cried, clinging to his leg. "It's okay Sally. She just woke up." He said softly and Sally nodded in understanding.

"Okay Child I'm naming everybody off." he took a Deep breathe. "BEN, Jeff, Jane, Scarecrow, Jason The Toymaker, Laughing Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Ticci Toby, BRVR, Lost Silver, Puppeteer, Tails Doll, Clockwork, and Bloody Painter." The tall man said pointing to each Pasta.

"You already know the others and my brothers while some are out 'hunting'" Slender said picking Sally up and walking up a set of stairs, most likely to put Sally to sleep.

"They should be back soon though." Eyeless Jack said, making you jump. You forgot he was behind you the whole time.

"Indeed," Trenderman called from behind him as him and the other two brothers walked out the room. "It's about time we get you to Sleep." Eyeless Jack said softly, taking your hand and leading you up the other set of stairs to your room.

Unknown to you Eyeless Jack was blushing behind his mask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There Happy Yall? Sorry, it takes forever for me to update but I just started Middle School 6th Grade and lots of SS work cause Stanley so evil. Anyways I'm gonna post again in a bit so look for that and ill soon update 'Baby Lucy.' Okay Thank you Guys and don't forget to hit that Vote and Follow button!!