Welcome to Slender Mansion!

Your pov
Black.
All I saw was black.
Am I dead?
Did I really kill myself?
Am I free from everyone?
I know I'm anti-Social but did they have to make me kill myself?
Well, it was an order. And I will get punished if I don't.
Slowly the Black faded and I saw a white roof.
Trying to move your head up an intense pain shot up your neck.
Grounding softly, you slowly moved your eyes around the new room.
It was all white with two medical beds on each side of you, empty.
Light Grey cabinets with a shiny silver handle, a sink with the faucets facing outwards with one red handle and a blue one. Two doors one most likely the bathroom and the other to leave out into a hallway no denying it. Soon one of the doors opened the one that leads into the hallway, to show a teenage boy around your age with a black hoodie, black jeans, black converts, and a strange navy blue mask with a sticky looking black substance coming out.
"Oh, you're awake I see." He said walking to you with his hand out like if you were an animal.
"Uh...im a human letting you know blueberry..." you whispered looking at his hand then to your lap where you hands rested.
"Oh, s-sorry heh." He laughed bitterly but it was a laugh you hoped.
"Where am I?" you finally asked staring the masked boy down.
"Infirmary." He bluntly said shrugging.
Signing you re-asked your question.
"I know I'm in an infirmary but where am I?" you asked again, the boy now getting the question.
"Slender Mansion. You're be living here for now on. Oh, by the way, I'm Eyeless Jack. I already know your name so don't stress," He said like he was smiling.
"Okaaay...Not creepy..." you muttered to yourself. Eyeless Jack chuckled before looking at your neck, seeing the red rope lines from that night.
Slender has been watching over you for a few weeks and 'saved' you from suicide."
"Alright. Can you stand?" Eyeless Jack asked tilting his head like a lost puppy and you nodded. Swinging your legs to the edge of the white bed you stand and try to take a step forward. But you fail and fell on Eyeless Jack who wasn't expecting the sudden weight of your small frame and fell down as well. You, now laying on Eyeless Jacks chest and a blushing mess, put your hands on his shoulders and pushed yourself up.
"S-Sorry!" You shuttered now sitting on his....Lower section.
"Ah~ I-Its fine..." Jack half moaned but covered it up by shuttering and sat you down on the floor in front of him.
"So......Wanna meet the others?" Jack said trying to break the silence.
"Y-yeah sure...." you said putting your hand on your black eyepatch.
"Alright, lets go!" Jack said excitedly standing and offering his gloved hand to you.
Grabbing his hand and pulling up, he lead you to the door and opened it walking down a long hallway with white walls with red splats everywhere and a Grey carpet.
Finally, you and Eyeless Jack made it to a large living room area with strange people all around. Mostly boys and about three girls or more you couldn't tell.
"Hey, guys! This is (Y/n) she'll be staying here for a while!" Jack yelled holding your intertwined hands in the air as all the people looked at you.
Slightly scared you hid behind Eyeless Jack who chuckled and moved aside with you still gripping his black hoodie. Taking a deep breath you spoke.
"H-Hello. Uh um, I-I'm (Y/n) N-Nice to meet you all."