Baackk

Slenderman started bombering you with questions when you got back. "Where were you?" He asked, worried. You shruged. "I ran into Zalgo," You said. Slenderman seemed to gape at you.
"Zalgo?" He asked slowly, as if too shocked to talk any faster. You nodded. BEN popped his head into the room with large black eyes. "You met Zalgo?"
Jeff gapped at you from behind the elves back. He smirked. "What did he do? Try and control you mind? Kill you?" He giggled. BEN scowled and smacked his arm like a disappointed girlfriend.
"Not funny! Are you okay, baby girl?" BEN asked worriedly. You nodded. "What did he do to you, child?" Slenderman asked, looking down at you. "He said he wanted me to become his Proxy." You said. "I said no and called him Gramps," BEN and Jeff howled in laughter at the kind nick-name you gave the man. "G-Gramps!" BEN gasped between his giggles. "Good name, but not as good as Slen-dick." Jeff grinned proudly. "But still good." He reached over and patted you mop of (H/c) locks.

That night you didn't sleep. You kept having small visions of glowing red eyes and a pure white, shark-toothed grin.
That and Jeff and BEN were going at it all night.

(I HATE HAVING ONLT 215 WORDS!!!!!!!!!!)

For having such a short chapter I give you a song dedicated to BEN ans Jeff.

Enjoy...