Chapter 11

It's been a few weeks since everything changed since WCKD was destroyed and you guys landed on an island away from all the bad things. Living on this island near the beach, every one helped to build huts and gather food. There is a rock with the names of everyone not there, and every night, there would be a campfire.

Minho walks out of the hut and into the sunlight, his feet touching the warm sand. He sees you in the water with shorts and a tight-cropped shirt, revealing your stomach. You are laughing and playing with Thomas and Newt in the water, and Minho walks up to you guys. You spot him and wave with a grin, and he smiles back.

Minho takes off his shirt and drops it on the sand before walking into the water to where you guys are. You see him and your eyes strand to his chest, those fine-looking abs, and muscles. Wow. You realize you are staring and you quickly look away, embarrassed and red-faced. Nope, nope, can't stare. Minho jumps onto Newt and Thomas, causing them to lose balance and they fall under. You laugh and they come back up, Newt saying to Minho while laughing, "shuck you."

Sunset comes with a slight chill in the air and Thomas and Newt decide to go back to the campfire to warm up. "See ya guys," Thomas says without looking back. "We should probably go back too," you say to Minho. You splash him before sticking your tongue out at him and running towards the sand. But then an arm snakes around your waist and pulls you back. You give a happy yelp as your back hits his bare chest, and you giggle from the contact.

He finally puts you down and you turn around to see Minho smiling before his face becomes all serious. "What's wrong," you ask. "I need to tell you something," he says, looking away and touching a hand to his neck before turning back to you. "Since I first met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are someone special to me.... Y/n, I love you." You surprise him by giving him a peck on the cheek. "I love you too Minho," you say.

He looks down at you with wide eyes, his cheeks a dab of pink. Then he smiles and leans down to kiss you and you kiss back, his soft lips against yours. Your arms loop around his neck as he places his hands on your waist, holding you closer.

Suddenly, you hear whistling back at the campfire, most likely Thomas and Newt, along with cheers from the others. You pull back from the kiss and you can't help but have a huge grin on your face. Minho chuckles and offers you his hand, "let's go back, it's getting cold." You take it, and he leads you back to the campfire, his strong grip making you feel safe and comforted.

Back at the campfire, you and your friends each get a drink to toast, "to the best of friends and for surviving through all the good and bad." You clink cups and drink up, laughing throughout the night and dancing in the dark, pushing all that happened behind.

I hope this never ends.