𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"Y/N!! WAKE UP WERE HERE" screamed my dad as i was opening my eyes to see that we just went by the WELCOME TO HAWKINS sign. "I'm up. wait we're already here? didn't we just leave?" i questioned. "we left the airport. Not California." he laughed. "Oh. i must've fell into a deep sleep then. i said as i yawned. i looked out the window again. i saw nothing but trash on the sides of the roads, graffiti everywhere. Hawkins hasn't changed at all. About 15 minutes later we got to my moms house. i got out of the car and saw my mom waiting outside for me. i smiled and ran to her and gave her a big hug. "i missed you so much sweetheart." said mom as she hugged me tighter. "i missed you too mom." i said as i let go of the hug. "y/n i'm gonna go put your stuff in your room while you catch up with your mom." your dad said smiling. "thank you so much dad." i said as i walked into the house and sat on the couch. "coffee y/n?" asked mom. i nodded. "so mom hows Dustin? i miss him so much." i say as she hands me the coffee and sits next to me on the couch. "Your brother has been doing well! he's not home right now, he's at another club meeting." she said taking a sip of her coffee. "club meeting? do you want to me go get him?" i ask taking a sip. "sure! i'd bet he'd love seeing you after 5 months." she smiled. "well i'll go get him now. i can wait for him at the school." i said as i got up and finished the rest of my coffee. "alright! see you soon y/n." she said as i walked out of the house and got in my car.

As i was driving through Hawkins i could just picture so many fun memories from last summer. the carnival, swimming in lovers lake, camping with dustin's friends. i've missed Hawkins so much, Even though its the shittiest and dirtiest town.

I got to the school and parked in the front. I got out of my car and leaned on my door. i pulled out a  cigarette and put it between my lips and lit it. about 20 minutes later they come out of the front door. i see dustin and wave to him. (btw i forgot to mention he doesn't know when i was ever gonna be back) "Y/N!!!!" dustin yelled as he ran into my arms. "hey dusty, missed me?" i chuckled. "missed you? of course i have!" he said hugging me again. "so who's these guys?" i ask dustin. "Oh this is my Hellfire club, this is Jeff, Gareth and Eddie. I know you definitely know mike and Lucas. "hi guys i'm y/n" i said with a smile. They all wave. But Eddie was staring at me with a smile. "Y/n do You wanna come to the park with us? Its just down the road. if you could drive us?" dustin asks politely. "sure dusty i don't mind." i said ask i grabbed my keys. "Shotgun!" dustin yells. i laugh a little. i drive to the park and they get out. "thanks y/n for the ride." said dustin. "no problem dusty." i said as i got out of my car. i walked to the bench and sat down and lit another cigarette. i look over and see dustin playing football with Lucas. i missed them so much, i know its only been like 4-5 months since i saw them but i missed our memories together.

I was so out of it i didn't notice Eddie was walking  to me. "your y/n right?" he asked as he sat down. "yeah, Eddie right?" i asked. "yeah its nice to finally meet you." he smiled.  "nice to meet you too" i smiled back. i look over at him. he had a leather jacket on and a Hellfire shirt with black jeans and a bandana hanging out of his back pocket. His hair was black long and curly with some bangs, he was actually kinda cute but i didn't wanna say it because it would make things extremely awkward. "So you go to Hawkins high?" i asked him as i inhaled my cigarette. "yeah i do. did you just move here or-" 
"No i didn't, i've lived in Hawkins all my life. i just spend summer with my dad. there divorced. i got here late because my dad couldn't afford a plane ticket till now." i said as i cut him off. "Ah okay well are you gonna be in school tomorrow?" he asks. "yeah i will." i said as i put my cigarette out. "well y/n Henderson i will see you tomorrow. hopefully." he said as he got up and walked towards Gareth. i wave bye to him. "dusty its getting late can we go now?" i yelled to him. "sure y/n" he said.  "wait. everyone has a ride home right? I don't want anyone walking." "i kinda need a ride because my bike is broken. i had to walk to school this morning.." said mike nervously. "no problem mike, hop in." i said happily.

i dropped mike off and then drove home. "hey y/n?" dustin asked. "whats up dusty?" i ask. "why was Eddie talking to you earlier? Because he kinda was giving you looks." he said as we stop at a red light. "uhm what kind of looks dusty?" i asked confused. "Well he was kinda looking at you and smiling. i think he might like you. i mean i know Eddie and the looks he was giving you- he definitely has something for you." dustin said with a smile on his face. "dusty- i- i don't know what to say, i mean i doubt he does. last guy i dated in Hawkins kinda abused me." i said. Billy Hargrove. i hate him. When me and him we're dating he'd always get very physical if he ever heard a guys name. i'd come home in bruises.My mom would ask what happened and i'd just tell her i fell and she believed it. "y/n i'm sorry what Billy did to you. But don't worry your fine now your broken up." he said nicely. " i know and thanks dusty." i said smiling

5 minutes later we get home. i park in the drive way and walk inside the house." Hey dusty how was hellfire?" Asked mom. "It was good. I'm glad y/n picked me up." Smiled dustin. "Aww thats so sweet." Said mom as she had her hand over her heart. "Y/n and dustin dinner is gonna be ready in a minute." Said mom as she grabbed 3 plates and placed them on the table with some silverware and cups. "Okay thanks mom i'll go put my backpack in my room." Said dustin as he walked upstairs. "Ok sounds good honey" smiled mom.  "Ok dinner is served. We are having Fettuccine Alfredo. I hope its good." She said nervously. "Mom. Your a amazing cook i bet its gonna be delicious." I smiled as i got some and put it on my plate. "So dusty how was school today?" asked mom as she took a bite. "It was good!" Said dustin. He kept going on and on about hellfire.  I don't even know what hellfire is. Is it a video game club?  board game? Sport? I have no clue but i had no time to even ask him what it was about because he kept going on and on.  It didn't annoy me. I missed him not shutting up for once.

"Dinner was amazing mom." I said as i got up to put my plate in the sink. "Aw thank you y/n" she smiled. "Do you want me to clean up?" I ask.  "No you probably have a lot of unpacking to do. I"ll take care of it." She said as she got up and kissed my forehead.
"Okay love you mom! Good night." I said as i ran up my stairs and shut my door. I looked at my room and saw it still looking the same

(Let's pretend the bed isn't on the ground its on a bed frame LOL)

I missed my bed to be honest. Its so soft and comfortable. I almost fell asleep then realized i needed to unpack. I unpack my stuff from my suitcase and a small duffle bag then grabbed some pajamas and took a shower. The shower was so nice on my skin. I washed my hair and body and got out and changed into my pajamas. I got into bed and fell asleep. I Can't wait for school tomorrow..

                                                                            1478 words
Uh this is my first ever story so idk how it is
                                                 Pls let me if i need some tips!