Part 3:The best night of my life..

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Knock knock. I hear as i open my eyes and get out of  bed and walk downstairs to open the front door. "Eddie? Why are you here? Its 6 in the morning." I said as i yawned. "Y/n   I-I think i love you."  As soon as i could say a words he grabs the side of my face and pulls me into a kiss,as our lips nearly touched i woke up.

Did i just dream if Eddie? What was that about? I just met him not even 2 days ago and I'm already dreaming of him. This can't happen. I sat up and looked at my clock. 10:34 AM. Another day of nothingness. I get up and get dressed for the day. I got dressed in overalls a dark blue T-shirt and black converse.

I get out of my room and walk down stairs to make some breakfast but all i make is a bowl of Waffelo's

After i ate i put my bowl in the sink and called robin. It rang a couple times until she answered. "Hello?" Said a familiar voice. "Hey robin its me! Y/n. Can you come over today?" I ask as i twirl the wire around my index finger. "Sure! Can Steve come? He said he's bored at home and wants to hangout." She said. "Uh sure! I'll see you soon." I said.  "Ok see you soon y/n."  "Bye."  I hung up the phone and walked to the couch and turned the tv on.

I hear a knock on the door. I shut the tv off and got up and walked to the door and opened it. "Hey y/n!" robin said as she hugged me. I let go of the hug and let robin and Steve inside. "So robin, you know Eddie Munson right?" I ask as i sat down on the couch. "Yeah i do, what about him?" She questioned. "So he asked me out on a date yesterday and i don't know what I should wear. I know you have amazing fashion i was thinking you could help me out." I ask as i bounce my leg up and down. Robins eyes widen and a huge smile appears on her face."Y/N? YOU GOT A DATE? Come with me right now. I am going through your closet." She said excited as she pulled me up the stairs. "Steve come on!" "Okay I'm coming." He mumbled. "Okay y/n lets take a look." She said as she opened my closet. She looked at me and pulled out a long blue dress. "Robin. I'm not wearing that,i'm not going to a damn wedding." "Cmonnn you'll look so cute in this." She smiled. I took the dress from her and threw it on my bed. "Y/n cmon. You'll look amazing in the dress. He'll never be able to keep his eyes off you." Steve said "thanks Steve but i think the dress just won't look good on me." "Y/n your literally so beautiful,I'm pretty sure you'll look so fucking good in the dress." Yelled robin as she handed me the dress off of my bed.

I took the dress and got changed in it. Robin has been getting me ready and i didn't notice what time it was. 5:32pm. "Robin! I have 30 minutes till he's picking me up!" I said nervously. "Relax y/n, i called him earlier he's picking you up at 6:15. He had to do something at 5:50 anyways. It gives us more time." She said as she puts some eyeliner on my eyes. "Robin. I don't need eyeliner." "Yes you do. Don't put up a fit and go get your shoes on." She said.

I get my shoes on then robin takes the eyeliner off because she thinks it was too much. All i have on now is mascara and lip gloss. I looked at the clock again. 6:11. "robin! He's gonna be here soon!" I yelled nervously.