Part 5:i'm sorry...

⚠️TW⚠️

"Billy?"

"Hey sunshine, miss me?" he asks smiling at me. i shut the door in his face and ran upstairs, i started crying my eyes out for the rest of the night. i got no sleep at all. Why was he here? Wasn't he in California? i don't know what i'm gonna do anymore.

SKIP TO SCHOOL

i got out of my car and walked to the bleachers and took a seat in the middle row. i pulled out a book "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker. i had about 45 minutes before school started so i just starting reading. A few minutes past and i accidentally fell asleep with my book on my face.

"y/n? wake up! You slept through the bell! school started a half an hour ago." said a familiar voice. I slowly start to wake up and jump up to see that i fell asleep while i was reading. "Shit- i must've fallen asleep reading-" i said as i look up to see who's in front of me. it was Eddie, of course it was. "Eddie? Why aren't you in class?" I said as i was putting my stuff back in my bag. "Nah I'm skipping today, also why we're you sleeping on the bleacher? Everything okay?" I can't tell him about billy, i don't want anything happening between them.

"Uh,just couldn't sleep last night." I smiled. "Mhm sure sweetheart. You wanna skip with me?" He asks smiling. "Uhm i don't know Eds. I mean my mom would be pissed.....but she isn't home and won't be home for weeks maybe months. Sure fuck it. I'll do it." I said walking down from the bleachers.

We walked back to his van and we both got in and started driving."So where are we going?" I ask as i lean my head against the window. "You'll see princess." He smiles. I smile back at him and i feel my eyes getting heavy. Then i slowly drift off to sleep.

———Eddie's POV———

As i was driving i look over and see y/n fast asleep. She's so cute asleep. I really like her but she's not even ready yet. I get it- she wants time and i'll respect that. She just means so much to me now. I'd do anything to protect her.

I reach over to glove compartment and pull out a cigarette and light it and inhale. You know what, maybe i'll take her to the small diner in our town. I need a break to be honest.

Few minutes later and we arrive at the diner. I reach over and wake her up. "Hey sweetheart,time to wake up- we're here."

———y/n———

I slowly open my eyes to see Eddie trying to wake me up. I pick my head up from the window and yawn. "W-where are we?" I said stretching. "The diner sleepy pants, cmon lets go." He says as he gets out of the van and shuts his door and walks over to my side and opens my door.

I start getting out then I hear a clock chiming behind me. I look behind me and see a clock stuck in the side of a car, i look back and realize Eddie isn't there anymore. "Y/n.... Its time for your suffering to end..." said a eerie voice behind me. "Leave me alone please, i didn't do anything to you. " i said as a tear fell from my cheek. "Oh you did, why did you close the door in Billy's face? He didn't deserve that." It said walking closer to me. "just leave me alone!!" I shout loudly closing my eyes. A second later and i open my eyes and realize i'm back to reality. "Oh my god- y/n! a-are you okay? I couldn't wake you for like 5 minutes straight!"

I couldn't say anything back. I was speechless. What did this thing want from me? why did he mention billy? i can't keep dealing with this.i start crying my eyes out right in front of him. "hey, hey, your okay sweetheart.I'm right here." he says as he pulls me into a hug. "okay y/n i'm taking you home."  he let go of me and i jumped into the passenger seat.

-----HOME-----

Me and Eddie didn't say a word on the way home from the diner, he kept looking over at me with a nervous look on his face. As soon as he pulled into my driveway, i got out of his van and ran inside my house and ran to my room. i started crying my eyes out again, i couldn't help it but let myself cry.