Part 10:where the f*ck have you been?

__Y/n POV__
We finally arrived at the diner and i really didn't wanna be here but i went anyways. I wanted to see if he actually was apologizing. We walk into the diner and find a seat and we order our food and drinks. "So hows Hawkins?" He asks. "Its fine i guess. I rather be here then California" i said looking down at my lap. I look up at he's smiling at me. "Really? I mean look at this shit hole.California is way better."he said leaning back in his chair."i beg to differ. All my friends are here. I love Hawkins because there here. I love Eddie, i don-" "wait so your dating Munson?" He asked as his angry face started to form. "Yeah i am? I thought he told you in the hospital" i said.

"No he told me That you two we're just bestfriends." He said. Which clicked in my mind, I forgot about Eddie. "SHIT i'm sorry billy but i have to go and find Eddie. He's probably worried sick about me." i said as i got out of my seat and grabbed my stuff and ran out the front door. "Y/N WAIT! I'll drive you too
His house!" He yelled from the front door. "No its fine. I'll walk!" I yell from the other side of the parking lot.

I started walking down the street, it was quiet a couple cars went by but not much. Ive been walking for 30 minutes but it felt like eternity. It took me awhile but I finally made it to Eddie's trailer, his van was here so he must be home. I walk up the stairs and knock on the door but no answer. I knock again and still no answer. I figured he just wasn't home so i just opened the door- which was not locked."dumbass" i said to myself. I walked in and shut the door behind me. His trailer was a mess so i just decided to clean it up a bit.

I started by cleaning the kitchen counter. Then the living room. I finally finished cleaning and put everything away and organized his things. I hope he doesn't get mad that i did this. I wanted to change into something comfortable so i was thinking of stealing Eddie's clothes. I walk into his room and to his closet and grab a sweatshirt and sweats from it. I take my shirt off and pants and put them on.

"Y/n?" Said a voice Behind me which made me flinch. I slowly turn around and realize Eddie sitting up in his bed With no shirt on. Which i thought was hot. "Uh hey Eddie." I said with a shaky voice. "Where the fuck have you been?" "I got drunk last night and woke up in a hotel room? I think? But billy was with me." I said sitting at the end of his bed. He looked at me with his eyes widened and i could see him getting angry.

"So your telling me that Billy- Hargrove brought you too a hotel room? Nothing happened right?" He said flaring his eyebrows. "How would i remember? I was drunk out of my mind." I said. "Jesus christ y/n. What we're u thinking." He says getting up and grabbing a shirt from his closet. "I-i don't know what i was thinking Eddie. I mean i wasn't in the right mindset, i'm sorry." I apologized. "Hey its okay just don't do that shit again to me." He said hugging me.

I gave him a reassuring smile and hug him back. God i missed his hugs and its only been like a couple hours. This man makes me want to hug him for hours and not let go.

"Y/n? Can i ask you something?" I let go of the hug and looked up at him. "Yeah whats up?" I said. "You know those trances you used to have? What happened to those? I mean they haven't happened in a very long time, are you still getting them or no?"

"I mean i haven't had one in a long time but please don't chance that shit. I don't like them, i don't even know where they came from-" i said.

I'm telling the truth though, i haven't had those dreams or trances since the day at the diner with Eddie. I don't know how i was getting them. It was freaking me out because they seem so fucking real.

"Oh okay i won't jinx it." He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Shit Eddie i gotta get home- Dustin is probably worried sick." I said grabbing my stuff. "Oh i told Dustin you we're staying over my house for a bit so  he wouldn't get  worried." He said.

"Really? Thank you eddieeee." I said jumping on him and hugging him tight. "Your welcome sweetheart. Are you hungry? can i make you something?" He asked. "Yeah I'm starving." I smiled.

"Okay i'll go make you breakfast." He said kissing my forehead and walking into the kitchen. "Y/n? Did you clean my kitchen?" He asked. "Uh maybe? I didn't know you we're here and the place was a mess so i cleaned it." I said sitting on his bed.

"Aww thank you sweetheart, that was very thoughtful of you." I smiled and laid down on his bed.

_Eddie's POV_

I open the cabinets and grab the ingredients for y/n's breakfast. I'm going to try and make her french toast, which is her favorite.

I put all the ingredients in a bowl and dipped the bread in. I started the pan and put the bread in the pan.

15 minutes later

I put y/n's breakfast on a plate and pour her some orange juice. I walk into my bedroom to see that she's fast asleep on my bed hugging one of my pillows.

I smile and put her breakfast on the table next to the bed. "Y/n wake up, i made you breakfast sweetheart" i said as i slowly shook her. "Nooo, 10 more minutes" she grumbled. 

"Cmon y/n you have to eat something." I said but she didn't even reply.

__y/n POV__

"Cmon y/n you have to eat something." I groaned and sat up to see Eddie not in the room with me. His trailer felt dark and empty.  I get up and walk around the trailer to see Eddie not in sight.

"Eddie? Where did you go?" No answer. A second later i hear a noise behind me that sounded like a animal i quickly turn around and i'm no longer in his trailer. I'm in front of a house, it was covered in vines and it looked abandoned.

I slowly start to make my way to the front door of the house. I creak the door open and walked in. It was covered in black vines and weird stuff was floating in the air. "Hello?" I said as i walked into the living room. I turned around quickly when i heard someone call my name.

It was the same guy who i saw last time. "What do you want from me?" I asked backing up. "I want you to suffer." He said and he lifted his hand and i was being held in the air. I couldn't breathe, its like my lungs were screaming for air.

"Y/N WAKE UP." I heard Eddie yell in the distance. I tried screaming for help but he couldn't hear me. No one could. "He can't hear you..no one can. You're stuck here with me forever."

As the seconds went by i could feel my lungs being set on fire, i couldn't breathe anymore, i knew i was gonna die. I'm gonna lose Eddie. I can't lose him, i just can't.

He came closer to me, he stopped choking me and i was tied to the wall with vines. "Y/n, you've been a bad girl lately, you don't deserve to be in this world. Eddie doesn't want you, no one wants you, your mother hates you. Your bother wants you dead. You're just a huge disappointment." He said as he came closer to my face.

"Thats not true, Eddie loves me, my mom cares about me, my brother loves me. Just let me go please." I said with tears in my eyes. He chuckled and walked away. "Just wait until you figure out the truth." He said as he turned the corner of the house.

And i finally woke up .