Part 2:ʜᴇʟʟꜰɪʀᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ

MY ALARM WENT OFF at exactly 6:00 am. "Ughh i don't wanna get up." I said as i rubbed my eyes. I get out of bed and make my way downstairs for breakfast."morning mom." I yawned and put 2 pieces of toast in the toaster. "Morning sweetheart. How'd you sleep?"she asks as she poured me a cup off coffee and handed it to me. "Thanks and i slept fine." I said as i took a sip. "Uhm honey i'm gonna be gone for a couple weeks for a work trip. I'm sorry it was last minute and they need me. Which means that your gonna have to take care of dustin till i'm back." She said sternly. "Of course mom. I don't mind taking care of him and its okay if its for work. I completely understand. Just be safe?" Say as the toast pops up. "Of course y/n" she said as she kissed my temple.

I finish my toast and go up to my room to change. " hmm what to wear, Ah here we go" i said as i pulled it out of my closet.

 " hmm what to wear, Ah here we go" i said as i pulled it out of my closet

I get dressed and walk downstairs and wait for dustin. "Dusty! Cmon we're gonna be late to school!" I yell from downstairs. "COMING." He yelled as he ran down the stairs. He grabs his bag and gets in the car " buckle up dusty" i said as i pulled out of the driveway.

We get to school and i park in a parking spot and get out. "Bye y/n!" Yelled dustin as he ran to mike and Lucas. I waved bye and leaned against my car and pulled out a cigarette, i put it between my lips and lit it. I look over and see Eddie getting out of his van. I remember what dustin told me. What if he actually did like me? I don't know because i can't trust guys in Hawkins anymore. "Y/N?!??" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I look over and see robin and Steve waving at me. I drop my cigarette on the ground and stomp on it. "Robin!!!!" I said as i gave her a big hug. "Hey Steve! Long time no see!" I said giving him a hug. "Hey y/n. We've missed you." He said as he let go of the hug. "More like you've missed her a lot more." Robin winked. Steve elbowed Robin in the arm. "Shut it Robin" he mumbled. "Cmon Steve i know u missed me a lot." I giggled. "Okay fine your right i did.Hawkins just didn't feel like Hawkins without you."he smiled. " aww thats so sweet of you Steve." I smiled at him.

The bell rang and Steve and Robin went to class. I headed over to the office to get my schedule."Hello is principal Coleman in today?" I ask the lady at the desk. "Yes he is just sit tight he'll be with you in a few minutes."she smiled. "Okay thank you." I said as i sat down in the chair. I put my bag down and start examining the office. They have this cute tiger on the ground next to the door. Did they just put it in this year? Looks new. "Sir please just listen to me. I need this for mrs Wilsons class." Said Eddie as he was walking out of his office. " Edward stop asking or i will lower your grade more." Principal Coleman said. Eddie turned around and saw me. He looked at me and smiled."hey y/n" he said as he was walking out. I waved and smiled. "Y/n Henderson come on in ." Principal Coleman said. I got up and waved bye to Eddie. I walked into his office and sat down. "So did you miss Hawkins?" He asked. "Yeah a little bit. California was too hot in the summer. I felt like i was melting." I laughed. "Well it can be like that here sometimes." He laughed back. "So here your schedule. As for right now you have English with Mr Johnson." He said as. He handed me my schedule from off his desk. "Thanks i'll head to class. I know where his room is." I said as i got up from the chair. "Right. Heres a pass just incase." He said handing me it. I took it and walked out of his office down the hall and took my class. "Oh hello? Are you y/n Henderson?" Mr Johnson asks. "Yes." I said."welcome! Why don't you take a seat in front of Him." He said pointing to Eddie who ends up being in my english class. I sit down in front of him. "Okay class take out your books and turn to chapter 17." He said as he handed me a book.