Part 7: I Love You.

Gonna be a long chapter so get
ready🤭
⚠️Also light smut warning 😏⚠️
____Eddie's POV____

I left her room in the hospital and walked down the hallway to the front."have a nice rest of your day sir!" "You too." I walked out of the front doors and walked to my van. I opened my door and sat down. I started the engine and started driving to school. As i was driving all i could think about was y/n. She didn't deserve what Jason did to her. She doesn't know how badly i just wanna punch him straight in the face. But i have to keep that promise to not attack him. I really really like her- i just want revenge.
___at school__

"So hows y/n?" Mike asks. "She's doing okay, she's gonna be in the hospital for a few weeks." I said walking down the hall. "I can't believe he did that to her- she didn't deserve it!" Yelled mike. "Dude she'll be fine." I said. The bell rings and i head to class. Of course Ms.O'donnell's  i need to past this class for the year or i'm gonna be staying back senior year AGAIN.

I walk into class and sit down. I totally forgot Jason was in this class. He walks in a few seconds after me and just stares at me for a few seconds. He looks away and sits down. "Okay class take out your reading books and start reading." I pulled out my book and started reading. A few minutes go by and she says to put our books away and start writing a essay i've been TRYING to work on but all i could think about was y/n. I just always wanna be by her side, she means everything to me.

45 minutes later and class ends."make sure to finish your essay by Friday! It is 30% of your grade!" I leave the room and start walking to my next class, when i was stopped. "Hey! Munson. Wait up." i turn around and see Steve running up to me. "Uh whats up Harrington?" I ask. He never talks to me unless he actually has to. "So i was wondering uhm do you think we should get some flowers and like a get well soon card or something." He says. "Steve. She's not like 50, we're not gonna get her a card. But the flowers sound good. We should head to the store after school." I said. "Sounds good. Meet me by my car after? We can walk to the store then drive to the hospital." I nodded then the bell rang for next period

The day went by extremely fast, i walked outside to find Steves car, as soon as i saw him standing in front of it i walked over."Sup Munson, ready to go?" I nod and we both start walking. "Hey uhm Munson, can i ask you something?" Said Steve breaking the silence. "Yeah whats up?" He looks at me nervously. "Are you and y/n a thing or are you guys just
Friends?" I look over at him and raise my eyebrow. "Uh why do you wanna know?" I ask. "No reason." He said looking down at the ground."me and y/n are together." I said as we finally made it into the store. "Ah ok. I'll get the flowers you get whatever you think she'll like." Said Steve as he walked over to the flowers.We grabbed the stuff and payed for it,then we headed back to the school to drive over to the hospital. We got back to the school and drove back to the hospital.

___y/n POV___

It was a hour after Eddie left and i was feeling quite tired but as soon as i tried shutting my eyes the door had a knock on it. "Come in?" I said confused. The door opens and there he stands. Billy Fucking Hargrove. I was petrified. "Hey y/n. How you feeling?" He asks sitting next to me on the chair. "Uhm fine, but how did you know i was in here?" I stuttered a little bit trying to speak. I couldn't believe he was here."your mom reached out to me because apparently she can't make it back to Hawkins in like 3 weeks." He said smiling."oh okay." I was gripping the blanket so hard. I can't believe he was here.

"Hey honey, your fine, i'm here." He said trying to reach for my hand but i pulled away fast. He sighs and sits back,looking up at the ceiling. "Look y/n i know why you hate me so much, I understand i was awful to you when we we're together. I'm really really sorry sweetheart." "Billy you abused me- i went home every night with fucking bruises all over me. I don't think i'm ever gonna forgive you." I said trying not to get him angry. He looks at me angrily and grips onto my wrist and squeezes it hard. "Billy your hurting me, let me go." "Y/n your gonna forgive me. I came all the way from fucking California just to see you and apologize and you won't even forgive me and that night i came to see you and you slammed the fucking door in my face, what am i nothing to you anymore?" My breathing started to get heavier and heavier. Which made my ribs hurt really bad I started to not be able to breath. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He asks. His voice sounded echoey. He runs out the room and comes back with a bunch of nurses. One of them tries to calm me down but that didn't work. A second later and a mask goes over my face and everything went black, again.