Part 8: Your the best.

Me and Eddie have been basically spending every day together for about two month. Its October 28, four days before halloween and I'm thinking of doing it this year with Dustin and his friends because why not have a little fun with the little shit heads.

"Baby can you help me with this essay thats due in ms. O'donnells tomorrow. pleaseeeeee." Eddie begs. "Babe- what do you think i am your homework helper 24/7? I have my work to do too!" I Said back as i placed my backpack on my bed and laid down with my arms laid out on both sides of the bed. "Cmon sweethearttttt pleaseeee." He said curling his bottom lip and giving me puppy eyes. I turn my head and glare at him. "Oh my god- Fine!" I said sighing."ahhh thank you so much baby, i love you so much." He said kissing my cheek. "Mhmmmmm" i said rolling my eyes. "Come here sweetheart." He said reaching his hand out and smiling. I give him my hand and he pulls me onto his lap.

He looks at me with his brown eyes and warm smile. He lifts my chin up and kisses me. I could feel his smile under my lips, so i smile back. Butterflies fill my stomach, i wrap my arms around his neck and grip onto his hair.I love when our lips touch,he always makes me feel like i'm on fire- the way he smells, tastes, touches I swear this boy makes me crazy for him, everything about him is perfection.

I pull away from kissing him and i just staring straight into his eyes smiling."what?" He laughs. "I'm just admiring how incredible and perfect you are." I said playing with his hair. "Aww baby- thats so cute, your so amazing and i can't believe how lucky i got- i mean look at you sweetheart. Your gorgeous, smart, everything about you is so incredibly beautiful." He says looking me in the eyes making me smile. "Eddie- i love you so much, please don't ever leave, your the one who's making my days 100x better." I said as my smile fades a bit. "Sweetheart- i would not even dare to leave you, your everything to me. Leaving you would be the most painful and heartbreaking thing to do and i don't want you to feel that way. So i'm never ever leaving you. Do you understand?" He says putting his hands on my cheeks, rubbing them softly. I nod and hug him around his neck with my head resting on his shoulder. I did not want to let go,his scent made me feel safe and comfortable- it meant that i knew he was always with me,he makes me feel safe,protected.

"Hey, why don't we go out tonight? We can go to the club with my friends. Gareth, Jeff, James, and Matt." He said as he released from the hug. I mean maybe I'll forget about everything while drunk. "Will there be drinks?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "Of course the security guy loves me- he'll let us all in. I smiled at him and got up off my bed to my closet. "So what should i wear?" I said shuffling through my clothes. "This- orrrrr this?" I said as i pulled out a pink dress and a two piece. "Actually don't answer that- i'm gonna pick the two piece." I said shoving the dress back into the closet. I grab a t-shirt and shorts,"hey i'm gonna go take a shower real fast."I said as i walked over to the door. "Okayy." I opened the door then walked out and closed it.

I get in the bathroom and closed the door, i put my outfit on the counter and gets undressed. Starting with my shirt then my bra. I look at myself in the mirror and see my bruises are going away. There not as bad as they used to be, i can finally touch them without being in pain. I finish getting undressed and i start the shower and get in. I washed my hair and body and stepped out and dried myself and threw my clothes on. I put my other clothes in the hamper in the bathroom and i go back to my room.

I open the door and see Eddie lying on my bed watching tv. I jump onto the bed and lay down next to him."how was your shower?" He asks. "Good." I mumbled slowly falling into a deep sleep.

__Eddie'sPOV__
I look over and see her fast asleep, i didn't want to wake her at all she looked so peaceful. A few minutes go by and she turns my way and lays her head on my chest. It made my stomach flutter with butterflies and my heart starts pumping fast. I kiss her forehead and i wrap my arms around her. I continue watching tv when hear a knock at the front door. I had to answer it because Dustin was at after school thingy and her mom was working. I slowly get off her bed trying not to wake her up- thankfully i didn't and open her door and walk to front door. I open it and Steve and Robin are here. "Oh sup Buckley. Harrington." I said confused. "Uh hey Munson, is
Y/n here?" He asks. "Uh yeah but she's sleeping.
You wanna come in or?" I said opening the door more. "Sure sure." He says walking in.

"I'm gonna go see her in her room. Don't worry Eddie i won't wake her up."Robin says walking up the stairs to her room. "So Uh Why are you guys here?" I ask. "Uh Robin needed to talk to her and i'm her only ride so, yeah." He says. "OH MY GOD." I heard from upstairs. I turn my head and run up the stairs. It sounded like something was wrong. "You guys okay?" I ask opening her door. "Yes everything is fine." Y/n says laughing with Robin. "Jesus christ sweetheart- DON'T yell like that ever again." I said putting my hand on my chest. "Sorry- Robin told me something that I literally can't believe." She said smiling."can i tell them Robin?" She asks and Robin nods. "Wait before she tells you, I'm trusting you to not tell anyone else." Robin says pointing her finger at me. "Okay okay i won't tell anyone." Y/n smiles and looks at robin then me. "So basically Robin kinda asked out Vickie and she said yes- they have a date this weekend. I am literally so happy for her." She says then jumps on Robin giving her a huge hug. "Oh my god Robin that's amazing. I'm so happy for you. She's gonna love you." I say smiling at Robin.

___ y/n POV___

I look over at Eddie and he seems very happy for her. I'm so glad he can accept who she is, it makes me love him more then i already have. Knowing that he can accept people for who they are makes me extremely happy. "Hey uh i kinda forgot to tell you guys but i'm having a party tonight because my dad is gonna be out of town until tomorrow night so i have the house to myself if you wanna come." Said Steve with his hands on his hips. "Well uh me and
Y/n had pla-" "yeah we'll come. What time does it start?" I say cutting Eddie off. "Six. Also robin lets go we need to set up before its time." He says looking at robin. "Ok Steve i'll meet you in the car give me a minute." She said. "Fine but a minute late and I'm leaving without you." He said walking away. Robin just rolled her eyes then smiled at me. "I will see you at the party y/n/n." She says as we both stand up and hug. "Okay cya, i love you" i said letting go of the hug. "I love you too y/n." She said walking out of my room.

I sit back down on my bed and lay down on my pillow. "Still tired hmm?" Said Eddie sitting next to me. "Mhmm" i mumbled and pulled the covers over me. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep again.

5:34 pm

"Hey baby- its time to wake up we have to leave in 30 minutes." He Said shaking me awake. "Mmm noo i don't wanna gooo." I mumbled pulling the covers closer to my face. "Cmon sweetheart we gotta go. We promised Steve. " he said pulling the covers back. "Ughhhh fine." I said sitting up and yawning. I stand up and brush my hair, i put some mascara on with some Blush and pink lip gloss. I go over to my closet and gets dressed in this,

 I go over to my closet and gets dressed in this,

I put some black flats on and look at Eddie. "So how do i look?" I ask with a concerned look on my face. He looks up at me and smiles. "You look absolutely beautiful princess..." i blush a little and smile. "I love you baby." I said crawling into his lap and kisses him on the lips. "I love you sweetheart." He smiles then kisses me again. "Okay we should get going and I'm driving because you never know what could happen and oh before i go I should leave my mom a note so she knows where i am i don't want her worrying." I said grabbing my stuff. "Of course."
We walk downstairs and i write my note.
MOM
I went to a party at my friends house i'll be home tonight or tomorrow I promise! I'll be safe too
Xoxo y/n

"Okay I'm ready to leave now." I said putting the pen down and walking outside and locking the door. I get in the car and we drive to the party.

1669 words